BANNED FROM GLASSES SERVER BECUASE HE THINKS IM TOMTOM

Author Topic: BANNED FROM GLASSES SERVER BECUASE HE THINKS IM TOMTOM  (Read 8593 times)

So you take it out on his brother, real mature. I guess he doesn't need to play you because you so immature and an ass.

it's funny how many people don't realize just how widespread a backdoor can be, and how plausible it is that tomtom could unban himself.

also how glass isn't gonna clean up his scripts.

it's funny how many people don't realize just how widespread a backdoor can be, and how plausible it is that tomtom could unban himself.

also how glass isn't gonna clean up his scripts.
I have. Tenshi even looked though every File.

who the loving hell is tenshi?
i've never heard of him, therefore he is a failure of a scripter.
fire him and hire a better guy.

i've never heard of him, therefore he is a failure of a scripter.

can you stop acting like you're the judgemental god of everything

Re-banned. Don't know how you were un-banned.
Glass, do everyone here a favor and get out. You're a richard, and nobody likes you.

can you stop acting like you're the judgemental god of everything
there was hints of sarcasm in that statement

jesus i should stay out of drama, everyone takes everything so seriously.

And un-banned himself using backdoors.

Reealy, reealy. This a-loving-gain i mean honestly. Tell you what, come to realise that there is no back door and ile send you a sugar stick....

To use a backdoor script it would have to give him access to the console to unban him.
To have access to the console he would need SA.
To have SA he would still need to have that when you banned him (You cant ban SA so yeah he would have been de-admined)
To have not been banned he would have needed a backdoor script
type /read it over again
With best chance one of your admins is unbanning him to screw with you.

To use a backdoor script it would have to give him access to the console to unban him.
To have access to the console he would need SA.
To have SA he would still need to have that when you banned him (You cant ban SA so yeah he would have been de-admined)
To have not been banned he would have needed a backdoor script
type /read it over again
With best chance one of your admins is unbanning him to screw with you.

Congratulations on being a handicap!
he does not need SA to use a 'console backdoor'

Congratulations on being a handicap!
he does not need SA to use a 'console backdoor'
Im using my basic knowlege of torque (so basicly im only saying giberish in some manner)

Im using my basic knowlege of torque (so basicly im only saying giberish in some manner)
Then don't post.

glass it looks like you are not very popular here and when i was on your server i was just playing i wasnt hacking or anything

glass it looks like you are not very popular here and when i was on your server i was just playing i wasnt hacking or anything
Almost everyone here hates him.