Author Topic: 2012/09/05 - Blockland r1728  (Read 44902 times)

I can run shaders on my Intel now and it looks beautiful!

The only problem is that there's a TON of console spam. I'll attach a console log in a minute.

What's so bad about GMA 950?
First of all, it's integrated.
Second of all, it's old.
And finally, Intel is bad with GPU.

First of all, it's integrated.
Second of all, it's old.
And finally, Intel is bad with GPU.
I have it on my mac and lemme tell you something.

It's jackstuff.

I can run shaders on my Intel now and it looks beautiful!

The only problem is that there's a TON of console spam. I'll attach a console log in a minute.
We know already. Intel minimum shaders spams console.

I have noticed an odd thing where if the frame rate drops, it seems that frames become kind of "interleaved" or something, in that they get sort of out of order, making a kind of weird jerky look.  And this isn't from massive frame rate drop, this is like 45FPS.  I'm not too concerned about the frame rate drop itself, but just how it does that weird jumping between frames thing.

I have noticed an odd thing where if the frame rate drops, it seems that frames become kind of "interleaved" or something, in that they get sort of out of order, making a kind of weird jerky look.  And this isn't from massive frame rate drop, this is like 45FPS.  I'm not too concerned about the frame rate drop itself, but just how it does that weird jumping between frames thing.

I'm not quite sure about the issue from what you're describing, but have you tried turning on Vsync?

Oh, I think I know what paul means. Like when you're jetting, the frames mess up and the player goes back and forth. That has happened to me in intense lag.

Your client is trying to run faster than the server.

Yay i can see shaders on Minimum, But i still cant see shadows :(

Nice fixes to the server page

Shaders work for me now and shadows too... But after playing about 15 minutes it lags for about 15 seconds and goes like this:

Without anything loaded, on Max

Btw it happens even without the "maximum" shaders.

Shadows won't work for me, I'm not sure why because I know nothing about these kind of things so I was going to leave my console.log here, but I can't post it, not in code tags, not as an attachment. It is because (and I'm not even exaggarating here) 99.9% of the entire console.log is made out of this message constantly being repeated:

Code: [Select]
\dev\Blockland\trunk\engine\bricks\octShadows.cpp:679 - GL Error: 1280 - GL_INVALID_ENUM
Trust me, it's insanely huge. The actual console.log is litterally 0.1 percent of this.

Did nobody read this?

Did nobody read this?
People have reposted the same issue, so I'm guessing not.

That's the problem I'm having myself. I can run shaders at last, but not shadows.

Please, someone help me. Every time I save even a single brick, I loving crash! Baddy, WTF is going on? The console log is on my other post on Page 7.

Please, someone help me. Every time I save even a single brick, I loving crash! Baddy, WTF is going on? The console log is on my other post on Page 7.
Do you have any addons related to brick saving, like the auto save backup thing or something like that?