Author Topic: 2012/09/12 - Steam Greenlight  (Read 332915 times)

So I guess everybody who bought the game on steam will be like

"ogm u nub u have such a high id u suck at lief xx360 no scopez 4 evaxx"

How many votes does it take for a game to be greenlit?

Right now Blockland just looks like a tech demo. He needs a video of actual gameplay on actual servers.

Grow up guys. This will not ruin the community. If anything it will make it far better. Do i want 5 family rp servers or 5,000 building servers?

I think i know.

i'd rate it up if steam would allow me, but portal 2 isn't listed in my games list anymore and my email i used to make the account is gone. my account isn't qualified :(

I'll enjoy slowly starting up Steam just to play Blockland. It's a way to get players, but everything else is disappointing.
You probably won't need to run it through Steam. Hell, I can run most Valve games directly through the executable if Steam isn't working.

Jailbot - RIP HPRC: because blockland has it's own personality
Jailbot - RIP HPRC: that mainstream games don't have
Jailbot - RIP HPRC: it's not about player count
Jailbot - RIP HPRC: it's about diluting what makes us a community
Actually, my views would be considered patriotism.
Right, players are being diluted by more players. Exactly what would it take to have a "pure" community?

tl;dr Badspot wants more money. His followers agree with him because they love Supreme Leader. Surprisingly, grass is green and the sky is blue. More at 10.

User was banned for this post (easy money)

i don't agree with badspot because i think hes cool or something. i agree because this game needs more players.

Proven multiplayer networking architecture

:cookieMonster:

You probably won't need to run it through Steam. Hell, I can run most Valve games directly through the executable if Steam isn't working.
Oh, OK. Wasn't aware of that.

Right now Blockland just looks like a tech demo. He needs a video of actual gameplay on actual servers.
Maybe Pirate DM gameplay?

I'm going to tell all my friends to vote.

Grow up guys. This will not ruin the community. If anything it will make it far better. Do i want 5 family rp servers or 5,000 building servers?

I think i know.

Uh, just because its Steam doesn't mean its going to be filled with mature people. The amounts of family RP's are still going to be astronomical.

^this, like Eksi's trailer.

if i hadn't bought it already I would've bought it then by watching that video, that or having at least tried it out.

I bet theres going to be a stuffstorm of people saying "Legos are 4 kidz lul" and "Mincraft s btr and ths is coping it"
Also a game play video would have been nice.