Author Topic: Black Ops II Megathread: Best Assault Rifle; AN-94? M27? Nope, SCAR.  (Read 108935 times)

but what if you have double tap?????
oh my god
what if we had 4 people in that one room with double tap and speed cola with upgraded death machines while synchronizing their reloads
i think i know how to get to round 100 now guys

yeah but movement speed

well that wouldnt really matter if you've got 4 people and a second weapon lol

Can you update my gt to "Desire Peace" pls?

not related to Black Ops II but i didn't want to bump the MW3 megathread:

So yeah, around the highway, relatively close to where I live, there this "MW3 Jeep" for sale at a car lot. It was a custom Jeep with a MW3 tag on the side and a Call of Duty: Elite symbol on the back. Didn't catch the price, but it looks cool enough. I could probably get pictures soon.

EDIT:
found a related picture. it's not the exact one, but damn near close
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 05:15:20 PM by Slammer1337 »

Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread before but Call of Duty ghosts is announced, if you pre-order it you get a camo for blackops 2.

Also if you shoot both the ? on the mystery box and then the lock then go prone when you hold x and stay prone until it says hold x to pick up the weapon you get either an LMG or a wonderweapon.

its so fun to make a private custom match FFA with 19 other AIs on easy, make a class with only a knife and perks/equipment, and pick up the gun of everyone you kill.

(Sorry for potato quality on pic)

dude
the tac-45 is loving incredible

dude
the tac-45 is loving incredible

Try silencer and tactical knife, Duel Wield is OP.

also; PS3 "Badgure"
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 04:35:21 PM by Badger »

Two great B23R setups: Dual-Wield and Scavenger (recent patch adds range for dual-wielding B23Rs) or Silencer and Tactical Knife.

I use Long Barrel and Extended Mags, its seems to work out better on longer ranges and multiple enemies.