Author Topic: Black Ops II Megathread: Best Assault Rifle; AN-94? M27? Nope, SCAR.  (Read 107068 times)

Got 4 emps in one match
wow, lucky
also the worst thing is getting an AGR and a care package on demo, having the round be close to ending, putting down a marker, and realising that you just used your AGR  for the last 10 seconds of the round.
And then someone plants so you put your care package down, and it's defused immediately so you lose that too
also accept my friend request cigaretteet

wow, lucky
also the worst thing is getting an AGR and a care package on demo, having the round be close to ending, putting down a marker, and realising that you just used your AGR  for the last 10 seconds of the round.
And then someone plants so you put your care package down, and it's defused immediately so you lose that too
also accept my friend request cigaretteet
I got it worse. I once set a care package down on the last few seconds of Domination. The round ended milliseconds before the care package hit the guy under it, so it just bounced off of him.

would start playing this again after I complete far cry 3 on the hardest difficulty

on topic: I hope my dad can buy me the new dlc

I'm trying to get diamond assault rifles! I have like six of them gold and only have three left. Right now I'm trying to get the FAL OSW gold and I have the Ghostex camo for it.

FAL is a complete monster

FAL is a complete monster
I don't like it. :( I'm doing awful with it. I can't wait to get it done and over with. My favorite is either the Type 25 or the AN94.

Best way to use the FAL is USE THE STOCkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub

Best way to use the FAL is USE THE STOCkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klubkool kids klub
I tried it and I don't do any better with that than I do with a sight or something.

e hjgbrnkew knw WHAT

so

how bout that armsrace

so

how bout that armsrace
the first time i saw Dogs in Black Ops II was in Arm's Race

kinda depressing, actually

so

how bout that armsrace
If there was Hardcore Armsrace or Domination Armsrace I would like it

Piece of stuff game, after a long day I come home, take out my trusty Saitek gamepad and plug it in, go to the gamepad options, set everything up, join a match.
The gamepad doesn't work. You HAVE to use a dumb xbox controller, and worse, you can't even set the buttons as you wish. You have these button layouts which give you 3 different button configurations, but no. I CAN'T play with a normal loving controller, and even if I could, YOU CAN'T SET THE ADS/TRIGGER BUTTONS TO L1/R1, what kind of stuff is that?

Just when I want to have some fun after a week of hard work.
Worst game of 2013.
What about the giant 'full controller support' button on the bottom of BO2's steam page? This is the only game of my ENTIRE knowing that doesn't allow you to use a normal controller.

Please help me if possible.

how popular is saitek anyways?
also ive noticed a trend of people saying how bad the game is and then immediately afterwards posting "guys this gun setup is amazing"

Piece of stuff game, after a long day I come home, take out my trusty Saitek gamepad and plug it in, go to the gamepad options, set everything up, join a match.
The gamepad doesn't work. You HAVE to use a dumb xbox controller, and worse, you can't even set the buttons as you wish. You have these button layouts which give you 3 different button configurations, but no. I CAN'T play with a normal loving controller, and even if I could, YOU CAN'T SET THE ADS/TRIGGER BUTTONS TO L1/R1, what kind of stuff is that?

Just when I want to have some fun after a week of hard work.
Worst game of 2013.
What about the giant 'full controller support' button on the bottom of BO2's steam page? This is the only game of my ENTIRE knowing that doesn't allow you to use a normal controller.

Please help me if possible.
Karma for wanting to use a controller!

Seriously, the mouse is much more precise and I don't think you would exactly do well against PC players with a controller anyway.