Author Topic: Black Ops II Megathread: Best Assault Rifle; AN-94? M27? Nope, SCAR.  (Read 107067 times)

cuz i add people i truly know and are good friends of mine

Yo, I said nothing about the OP.
Sorry, got you mixed up with Tomcat.

I preordered ghosts for the camo and cancelled the preorder the next day
I love this camo so much but I still have to get my peacekeeper gold so that I can retain my no-life status of all diamond weapons.

DAMN YOU, stuffTY DIAMOND CAMO HOW YOU MAKE ME WANT YOU

oh god never put rapid fire on the LSW under any circumstance

>paladin isn't selected

FUUUUUUUUUUU

I like how everyone here says that smgs are OP and then are like "I beat SMG's with this weapon, lol." Don't you realize that that means that the weapons that you are using are OP? Or at least the people you're playing against are really dumb and it isn't really an accomplishment.

Next double XP weekend is on June 10th or June 12th.

I preordered ghosts for the camo and cancelled the preorder the next day

what the forget is wrong with you lol

I like how everyone here says that smgs are OP and then are like "I beat SMG's with this weapon, lol." Don't you realize that that means that the weapons that you are using are OP? Or at least the people you're playing against are really dumb and it isn't really an accomplishment.
The only weapons you can beat SMGs with are shotguns, which win by virtue of being more OP?

I tried out just using the b23r and I dominated with the suppressor and tactical knife

The only weapons you can beat SMGs with are shotguns, which win by virtue of being more OP?
ksg is op as hell if you can aim it properly

Theres a difference between exploiting a weapon's weakness and being OP.

long barrel makes some smgs and shotguns op imo

Theres a difference between exploiting a weapon's weakness and being OP.
when a weapon is beating it at close range, long range, and medium range, what strength does it have. LMG's beat it at long and medium range, AR's at Long and Medium, Shotguns at Short and sometimes medium. Especially after the nerfs and buffs.