Black Ops II Megathread: Best Assault Rifle; AN-94? M27? Nope, SCAR.

Author Topic: Black Ops II Megathread: Best Assault Rifle; AN-94? M27? Nope, SCAR.  (Read 107089 times)

Some people are better at controllers than using a mouse

Some people are better at controllers than using a mouse
Yes. However...

Console player vs. Console player =/= Console player vs. PC player

Chances are the PC player would win, even if the console player is using a controller and is used to one, because overall the mouse is more precise, and the PC player would be using one.

Karma for wanting to use a controller!

Seriously, the mouse is much more precise and I don't think you would exactly do well against PC players with a controller anyway.
I know and hove been using a mouse for over 15 years now, it's just that you can't lie on your bed playing with a keyboard and mouse.

I know and hove been using a mouse for over 15 years now, it's just that you can't lie on your bed playing with a keyboard and mouse.
Wireless! :P

Double Weapon XP for Xbox 360
time to prestige Peacekeeperrrrrrrrrr

Piece of stuff game, after a long day I come home, take out my trusty Saitek gamepad and plug it in, go to the gamepad options, set everything up, join a match.
The gamepad doesn't work. You HAVE to use a dumb xbox controller, and worse, you can't even set the buttons as you wish. You have these button layouts which give you 3 different button configurations, but no. I CAN'T play with a normal loving controller, and even if I could, YOU CAN'T SET THE ADS/TRIGGER BUTTONS TO L1/R1, what kind of stuff is that?

Just when I want to have some fun after a week of hard work.
Worst game of 2013.
What about the giant 'full controller support' button on the bottom of BO2's steam page? This is the only game of my ENTIRE knowing that doesn't allow you to use a normal controller.

Please help me if possible.

>Game a peice of stuff because he can't use a gamepad

GJ excellent deduction of gameplay

I'd take on anyone on a PC

Why dont they just release a camo creator? I would happily pay for that!
oh my god
OH MY GOD

TREYARCH MAKE THIS stuff HAPPEN

FINALLY DONE IT
DIAMOND ASSAULT RIFLES
WOO

why would you take the time to take and upload pictures of them

we've all seen diamond camo before

we've all seen diamond camo before
yes but not on every gun and from several angles. i like it probably because i will never see it

no seriously go forget yourself M8A1

It's as if you're complaining about something that's only beneficial.

Why

I wasn't complaining, I was asking a question.