Author Topic: Black Ops II Megathread: Best Assault Rifle; AN-94? M27? Nope, SCAR.  (Read 107114 times)

I wasn't complaining, I was asking a question.
Oh.
Well I don't know. I had nothing better to do.

i actually liked the pics, showed me a new angle of the diamond guns

Put them in the OP! :P

oh my god crossbow why do you tempt me so with gold
also 6000 motherforgeters

If the player list really means a lit to you then its the same as my battlefield account not battlelog.

i prestiged my peacekeeper :)

only non smaw weapon ive prestiged (smaw is prestiged twice)

also i suck at die rise and mob of the dead but am amazing at tranzit

I don't like the peace keeper.
It fires way slower than the Skorpion and does less damage.
I like the Skorpion due to how if I have good enough accuracy then I can hill them before they could even shoot.

I don't like the peace keeper.
It fires way slower than the Skorpion and does less damage.
I like the Skorpion due to how if I have good enough accuracy then I can hill them before they could even shoot.
Good luck hitting anything past a foot with the scorpion though.

Good luck hitting anything past a foot with the scorpion though.
Oh no people get cross-map kills with it all the time, the recoil juts gets insta-headshots and 3-hit kill me

my dsr 50 is now

[color=muthafukin' GOLD]GOLD TIERRRRRR[/color]

If the player list really means a lit to you then its the same as my battlefield account not battlelog.
It doesn't. It's sarcasm, a while ago Shortcut and Fredulus and others were complaining because I didn't add some people to the players list and had a hissy fit about how the OP wasn't good

It doesn't. It's sarcasm, a while ago Shortcut and Fredulus and others were complaining because I didn't add some people to the players list and had a hissy fit about how the OP wasn't good
Yo, I said nothing about the OP.

dammit niven y u no accept my friend requests >:C