Author Topic: gimmicky-ass TDMs and HOLY stuff STOP IT  (Read 15477 times)

Solution: someone buy bushico a dedicated server.
buy bushico a dedicated
bushico
Bwahahaha. I don't give a stuff if the C key is right next to D, that's a new one.

Bwahahaha. I don't give a stuff if the C key is right next to D, that's a new one.

Your not getting it

Neither are you.
You people must be really misinformed because people have used bushico for quite some time

You people must be really misinformed because people have used bushico for quite some time
No, they use Bushido.

I'm pretty sure it is Bushi Co. As in company.

On-topic: People need to come up with better gimmicks or with regular tdms. It doesn't even take a good build or a lot of bricks to do so.

I'm pretty sure it is Bushi Co. As in company.
That's why it's funny.

Neither are you.
monday alert times two

I've been working on a TDM for quite sometime now, don't know when it's gonna be done though.

call of duty is fun, and if you think otherwise it's probably because you blow massive balls at it
the issue here is that the sort of fun you have in call of duty is not the sort that belongs to blockland, mostly because of how it simply can't be recreated very well
Arcade gameplay is VERY good.
Small details, such as how a G36C is on safety and it fires full auto, every SMG is the same damage except for the UMP, a 45. cal M1911 is weaker than a 9MM Makarov, Barret 50 Caliber Sniper rifles are capable of being carried around like a battle rifle, a 45 caliber SMG has the LOWEST damage for all the SMGs are VERY BAD.

wha
how is any of that relevant
that's you being a choosy monday and worrying about "realism" in a game where soliders just pop outta nowhere by the dozen

wha
how is any of that relevant
that's you being a choosy monday and worrying about "realism" in a game where soliders just pop outta nowhere by the dozen
Eh, that's how it is with me.
It's just those small details like that just annoyed me to the point where I stopped playing.
Now it's all about battlefield, but back on topic...

has anyone used Xalos's Breakable bricks in a DM yet?

Eh, that's how it is with me.
It's just those small details like that just annoyed me to the point where I stopped playing.
Now it's all about battlefield, but back on topic...

has anyone used Xalos's Breakable bricks in a DM yet?
minecraft/ace of spades ctf

nice.
atheist vs christian tdm, killing someone from team christ turns them to reasonable people, aka, they join team atheist

no offense to anyone who believes in god

When will we get someone to do a creative idea? I'm kind of sick of these replicas that pop-up from every host.

TDM
DM
RPs
Freebuilds - When the host is talentless and wants a famous server.

^^ Those are everywhere and are loving annoying. Note that every one is poorly built and has the stupidest people on them. Especially RPs.

What happened to Challenges? Jeep Sumo? Rocket Jumping? Servers like this? Where did the GOOD administrators go?
All the creative servers rarely pop-up any more.