blocklandiansprofile - "WE NEED TO STOP BUBBA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!"

Author Topic: blocklandiansprofile - "WE NEED TO STOP BUBBA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!"  (Read 23753 times)

I hate making dramas, but blocklandian has gotten me so loving mad over the past few weeks, I feel like he needs this.

Where shall we start, hmm, oh I know, BubbaGun's drama thread, I'm not white knighting for her, but if you look through all of them pages, you can see blocklandiansprofile repeating himself over and over again like a loving moron who treats bubba's attention whoring like the loving end of the world.

Stop feeding off attention.
And this right here is a fine example of of pretending to be nice and calm to get exactly what they want, This is why you don't feed attention craving people what they want.
This is very serious, We can't allow attention craving members like this to get what they want, We have to becareful not to give them more attention to feed off of, We have to prevent them from getting as much attention as possible.
We need to handle this "Bubbagum" with extreme caution, As hes obviously one of those members that pretend to be nice and kind and then once they get enough attention show there true side and use it to disrupt the community, We need to stop bubbagum's attention feeding right away.
Bubbagum likes to feed on attention, And this needs to be stopped, We can't allow her to get anymore, She used this attention to get her knights to defend her wherever she goes, Shes basically admitted that she does this for attention, this is a serious problem and we need to put a stop to this
This is serious, We need to stop bubbagum right now, Shes using this attention for horrible purposes and this needs to be stopped right now.
Enough with the attention craving also, Instead of pretending to be a kind person you could have actually just acted normally from the beginning, You're the one who needs to calm down as you obviously can't handle going without attention.
We have to find a way to put a end to bubbagums attention feeding especially since shes associating with a known attention feeder.

I would find more quotes, a LOT more quotes, but it would takes a while.

He's really starting to any me and probably most everyone else in the thread.

/support
This guy acts like Bubba's gonna cause the apocolapyse.

I like him

It's not so much that I don't like  him, it's more I don't like his attitude, as he acts like a complete egotistical asshat.  He used to be somewhat favorable.

It's not so much that I don't like  him, it's more I don't like his attitude, as he acts like a complete egotistical asshat.  He used to be somewhat favorable.
This, he used to be quite funny and likeable.

acts like a complete egotistical asshat. used to be somewhat favorable.
This p. much sums up Bubbagum.

What do you have against me lol Ive never even spoken with you before and you're a complete jerk. If you have  some personal issue you are welcome to PM me about it

assuming "p." means "pretty", then this isn't the bubbagum topic, please go post there.

This is the blocklandian topic.

What do you have against me lol Ive never even spoken with you before and you're a complete jerk. If you have  some personal issue you are welcome to PM me about it
People have there own rights to their opinions.