Author Topic: So I bought Oblivion  (Read 3937 times)

And holy stuff this is hard. I just got to the point where I have to turn off the Oblivion portals and the first thing that happened was i got swamped by little Daedra bastards. I haven't died yet but that was mostly because I've been falling back and softening enemies down with spells and arrows.

Discuss Oblivion.

Oblivion is a good game but you should be able to skip the tutorial without mods.

because it's too damn long to make a new character.

Same with Skyrim.
Not Morrowind though B)

Oblivion is a good game but you should be able to skip the tutorial without mods.

Same with Skyrim.
Not Morrowind though B)
The tutorial wasn't that bad, I made a decent character in a few minutes, and killing stuff is pretty easy. The only thing i liked better about skyrim is that the entire tutorial isn't dark as forget.

Oh, thanks for reminding me. I've been meaning to play this again for awhile.

loving Scamps
The forgeters swarmed me in Kvatch, they got me to like 20 health before i flipped stuff and drank a bunch of health potions I looted off of dead bodies in the tutorial.

You just make a save before leaving the dungeon. You can just load that one when you want to make a new file, and edit the character at the gate.

I love Oblivion, it's so much better than Skyrim

I suggest you all who play Oblivion to get several expansions.

- Shivering Isles for big time madness: Adds completely new environment to explore.
- Knights of the Nine

Both adds hours of new content.

You just make a save before leaving the dungeon. You can just load that one when you want to make a new file, and edit the character at the gate.
I'm a handicap.

Oblivion is awesome.

Buy oblivion
Neck minnit
Nude mods
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 05:48:44 AM by Clone v.117 »

I suggest you all who play Oblivion to get several expansions.

- Shivering Isles for big time madness: Adds completely new environment to explore.
- Knights of the Nine

Both adds hours of new content.

I was going to buy the oblivion triple pack about a year ago but I lacked 20 dollars, when I went back it was gone. It was at a microcenter and they don't buy a ton of games.

Oblivion is awesome.

Buy oblivion
Neck minnit
Nude mods
I doubt he's that forgeted.
But then again I downloaded a new body model for a set of armour and it had no underwear...

One of the things I like best about Skyrim is the archery works a lot better.
But I miss that you can't make your own spells in Skyrim.

eh, i always wanted to try morrowind...

but oblivion was gifted to me from a friend, so i cant complain about a game i want.

ontopic:
forget
i never got past that part, after all years of trying, forget