Author Topic: Suggest Action Rpg's (Now attracting handicaps apparently)  (Read 13605 times)

So I have been craving a good action rpg. I am thinking sprite graphics. Nothing like skyrim, more of a Legend of Zelda style. (press button A to slash/ Button b to use item, kinda deal.)

Action role-playing games (abbreviated action RPG, action/RPG, or ARPG) form a loosely defined sub-genre of role-playing video games that incorporate elements of action or action-adventure games, emphasizing real-time action where the player has direct control over characters, instead of turn-based or menu-based combat.

Got any suggestions?

« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:30:16 PM by Eryehk »

FTL:Faster than Light

Rogue-like space game.

legit best indie game i've ever played

FTL:Faster than Light

Rogue-like space game.

legit best indie game i've ever played
Why do I believe you cant read. Maybe its because you ignored the main post.

Space flight simulation/roguelike
Is NOT an action RPG

Why do I believe you cant read. Maybe its because you ignored the main post.

Space flight simulation/roguelike
Is NOT an action RPG
? yes it is

Rogue-like is a category of Action RPG.

I think you are dumb.

I think you are dumb.

"The roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by level randomization, permanent death, and turn-based movement."

"Action role-playing games (abbreviated action RPG, action/RPG, or ARPG) form a loosely defined sub-genre of role-playing video games that incorporate elements of action or action-adventure games, emphasizing real-time action where the player has direct control over characters, instead of turn-based or menu-based combat."

You all are loving handicapped.

I think you are dumb.
No it's not. He isn't.

Anyways you have bad taste in Video Games, Jairo agrees.

Go back to deviant art you 10 year old hipster.

Anyways you have bad taste in Video Games, Jairo agrees.

Go back to deviant art you 10 year old hipster.
Hey friend, your profile says you are 13.

Besides, I am 19 you ignorant asswipe. Go finish school then come talk.  Or atleast once you mature, that might be the better choice.

what kind of crazy motherforgeter asks for action rpgs but doesn't want skyrim?
chrono trigger
final fantasy
PAPER MOTHERloving MARIO
HOLY forget SON
THAT LAST ONE

Besides, I am 19 you ignorant asswipe. Go finish school then come talk.  Or atleast once you mature, that might be the better choice.
drop the act you pedantic rooster juggling thundercunt

have you heard of minecraft

My profile says I'm five