Author Topic: You are not shy.  (Read 8775 times)


I couldn't relate to having certain emotions of being in a relationship.

:C

I think it's funny to laugh at myself after trying to talk to a girl

"So uhhhh........I was wondering? If you would..um..Bye."

I couldn't relate to having certain emotions of being in a relationship.
Omg same lol I have never felt feelings for anyone before and here everyone around me is like
IM IN LOVE

OP stopped posting because he realized he's handicapped

OP also sent me death threats and called me a 'monday'.
You sure don't look like someone with the username "dotdotsquare".

Omg same lol I have never felt feelings for anyone before and here everyone around me is like
IM IN LOVE
Of course I have had deep feelings for someone.

I visited my brother in oklahoma and I met a girl. Me and her have very very very great feelings for eachother. I chat with her every day on facebook but I mean, I've sort of experienced some reasons why a relationship can be tough. I'm not saying I am dating her or in a relationship. It's just that keeping her happy when I'm 1000 miles away can't be easy.


Anyways, I'm surprised you have never been in a relationship
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 08:47:39 PM by Trogtor »

OP stopped posting because he realized he's handicapped
His ego's too big, he just assumes everyone is wrong, and is afraid to make a piss poor attempt at combating what we've stated.

I have social anxiety, so yes I am too shy/ nervous.

OP is stupid, people with big egos are not afraid of having someone hurt their ego, that would make them have small egos.

OP is stupid, people with big egos are not afraid of having someone hurt their ego, that would make them have small egos.
And it'd make them insecure

Op = Me in nutshell. My ego is really big and I get people to call me "The king" it is so large.

Of course I have had deep feelings for someone.

I visited my brother in oklahoma and I met a girl. Me and her have very very very great feelings for eachother. I chat with her every day on facebook but I mean, I've sort of experienced some reasons why a relationship can be tough. I'm not saying I am dating her or in a relationship. It's just that keeping her happy when I'm 1000 miles away can't be easy.


Anyways, I'm surprised you have never been in a relationship
Is there anyone who can relate ;-;

Everyone's ego on the internet is huge.

Is there anyone who can relate ;-;
I'm guessing you never had feelings for someone.