Author Topic: You are not shy.  (Read 8768 times)

Op = Me in nutshell. My ego is really big and I get people to call me "The king" it is so large.
Only if your ego is big you do not lack confidence, you even go to the extent of promoting false confidence.

I'm guessing you never had feelings for someone.

I have

then her parents decided to control her mind and her feelings and say "ur note alowed 2 dait!1!!"

then i asked her if she'd date me if she was allowed and she says "idk"

fml

I have

then her parents decided to control her mind and her feelings and say "ur note alowed 2 dait!1!!"

then i asked her if she'd date me if she was allowed and she says "idk"

fml
Pretty sure she was just being nice.

Didn't want to flat out say "no"

I have

then her parents decided to control her mind and her feelings and say "ur note alowed 2 dait!1!!"

then i asked her if she'd date me if she was allowed and she says "idk"

fml
at least you had a girlfriend once.

I am sometimes "shy" but I am trying to take an initiative to not give a forget.

Only if your ego is big you do not lack confidence, you even go to the extent of promoting false confidence.
I have confidence in everything else. I don't back down to a fight and I don't stand down to doing stuff I don't like. But only problem is I have problems with women. There hard to under stand bro. Even considering the girl I like I know for a fact likes me. Well stuff I just have trouble going up to her.

I just hate bitches caz they crazy.

Never been interested honestly. There were a few girls that I thought were pretty and nice but I just waited and I realized I didn't actually have any feelings for them. Probably going to be this way for a while.
But yes, I actually am antisocial. I sit alone at lunch to recuperate from social exposure. There are multiple tables of people that I know well and respect and I'm not interested in joining them. If it was a group of better friends, then maybe. Still, I think I am legitimately shy. Years back I had to have medication for anxiety and depression. I don't relate well to my peer-group; I'm much better with socializing with people a good deal younger or older than me, and it's always been that way.

Never been interested honestly. There were a few girls that I thought were pretty and nice but I just waited and I realized I didn't actually have any feelings for them. Probably going to be this way for a while.
But yes, I actually am antisocial. I sit alone at lunch to recuperate from social exposure. There are multiple tables of people that I know well and respect and I'm not interested in joining them. If it was a group of better friends, then maybe. Still, I think I am legitimately shy. Years back I had to have medication for anxiety and depression. I don't relate well to my peer-group; I'm much better with socializing with people a good deal younger or older than me, and it's always been that way.
Your not shy. . .

Your a boss <3

at least you had a girlfriend once.

I've had more than 4 girlfriends and most of them dumped me

and I'm a douchebag

I'm not mean to them or anything, it's just they eventually thought I was unattractive

some others were lunatics...

I forgot about this thread

and yes, ive had my heart broken. It was terrible, but then i realized shes worth nothing more than dirt and she isnt worth my time

also you're all wrong and im right always 24/7 420 come at me bros <3

Okay then,


YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRGHGHGH

Never been interested honestly. There were a few girls that I thought were pretty and nice but I just waited and I realized I didn't actually have any feelings for them.
That happens to me, I'll have strong feelings for a girl for months, even years. then one day I just stop giving a stuff.

lol this whole thing was so ass backwards it's ridiculous

if you love a girl, having her reject you and then just saying "whatever" isn't likely


the only way to get good at flirting is TO DO IT

sometimes i just walk up to random girls i'm not actually interested in just to see if i can get a number.  if i don't, oh well, there are plenty of other girls

the best part about this thread is that zenon of all people made it
not to mention, well, you know, how wrong it is