Author Topic: RTB Dedicated Hosting Service - Service Closing  (Read 254648 times)

Kalphiter's service is a 4 year old computer that was made to be "future proof" so the specs and stuff are still fantastic, when Lub is a brand new computer that is not future proof with almost the same specs.  Lub's may look a little nicer because it's new, but you know with Kalphiter's that it has been working just fine for 4 years and going with him isn't risking startup issues.

So your saying with two computers that have the same specs, one will be be more future proof then the other... Logic...

Kalphiter's service is a 4 year old computer that was made to be "future proof" so the specs and stuff are still fantastic
2 year old*
I'm also not sure where you're getting future proof from. I'm pretty sure the rule with computers is every 3 years regardless of how it's marketed.
when Lub is a brand new computer that is not future proof with almost the same specs
This doesn't even make sense. Not only are the specs proven to be better on Lub's end, I still don't understand where the term 'future proof' even comes from. No computer is 'future proof'.
Lub's may look a little nicer because it's new
Looks and runs nicer. No downtime so far. Never experienced any lag in either of the two servers I've been in.
but you know with Kalphiter's that it has been working just fine
I heard otherwi-
for 4 years
2 years*
otherise.
and going with him isn't risking startup issues.
But, there's no startup issues with Lub. It's all done automatically. I set up a server in less than a minute and Trigun's works just fine as well. It's been running for 4 days now.

Number one. Its called upgrade your loving hardware, something they can easily do.

There are no 'startup issues' with Lub.

Lub obviously gives a stuff about his clients, unlike Kalphiter which took compitition to even try to make his service decent.

Also. My Lub server has 10x better performance than Kalphiters.

Those are all terrible brown townogies. These are hosting services, not discrete products.

Here is a slightly better one: They are like the utility companies you purchase your electricity from. There is little difference in the quality of the electricity you are provided but one company has their billing-payment office on the rough side of town where you're afraid to park your car and alterations to your contract are made through the homeless guy sitting outside. Oh, and the competitor conveniently provides your cable, phone, and internet services at no-charge to you.

2 year old*
I'm also not sure where you're getting future proof from. I'm pretty sure the rule with computers is every 3 years regardless of how it's marketed.This doesn't even make sense. Not only are the specs proven to be better on Lub's end, I still don't understand where the term 'future proof' even comes from. No computer is 'future proof'.Looks and runs nicer. No downtime so far. Never experienced any lag in either of the two servers I've been in.I heard otherwi-2 years*
otherise.But, there's no startup issues with Lub. It's all done automatically. I set up a server in less than a minute and Trigun's works just fine as well. It's been running for 4 days now.
Uh you didn't understand what I wrote at all lol

Uh you didn't understand what I wrote at all lol
Then it must have been a joke.

Because 2 years and no such thing as futureproof.

Then it must have been a joke.

Because 2 years and no such thing as futureproof.
You were taking it too literal.

And futureproof exists but it doesn't mean the computer will literally be great forever.

You guys are funny...

How about this:

They are both good???

You guys are funny...

How about this:

They are both good???
Using both at once would be silly no?

Using both at once would be silly no?

Never implied that you should use both

Never implied that you should use both
If this is true, than you are implying that a person would choose one over the other thus making one superior...

You were taking it too literal.

And futureproof exists but it doesn't mean the computer will literally be great forever.
Specs are specs. Better specs will be better specs.

There is no processor that's slower than current ones that will be better somehow in a few years.

The only things that are considered 'futureproofing' would be making your SOFTWARE (not hardware) more resourceful in order to be on time for release when technology takes that step ahead. Making backups of data is also considered future proofing, which Kalphiter claimed to be making no backups of anything. This means your argument on the whole futureproofing aspect is backwards.

If this is true, than you are implying that a person would choose one over the other thus making one superior...
To that person.

Lub's is better. Specs, Panel, etc. He also doesn't stuff everything on one server and overload it to where it Lags, crashes, etc.

Number one. Its called upgrade your loving hardware, something they can easily do.

There are no 'startup issues' with Lub.

Lub obviously gives a stuff about his clients, unlike Kalphiter which took compitition to even try to make his service decent.

Also. My Lub server has 10x better performance than Kalphiters.
Lub's is better. Specs, Panel, etc. He also doesn't stuff everything on one server and overload it to where it Lags, crashes, etc.
I still laugh whenever you say Kalphiter's service is stuff, because before Lub's service, you were defending Kalphiter like you were his boyfriend or something.

I'm running 25 servers at the moment, 1.45 times more than Lub is right now. My CPU has 1.45 times more power than Lub's, what the forget are you talking about? My server has never crashed, and that wouldn't normally happen to any server anyway.