=

-
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Iron Guilds  (Read 128209 times)

Oh... I guess I, sniff, wasn't invited to it...
i wasnt the owner of it but i think it was posted here a bunch of times. I think tudor owned it

ye i did

i quit it a while back because it was completely dead and had been for a long time

i mean i could make a new one, or any of us could
in which case, i'm doing right now.

so far there's a general chat, boss chat, and guild chat (maybe for like, planning new things for the guild)
voice chats include your normal general chat and a chat for when you're going on boss runs (even though you can use the mic in spiral knights, oh well)
things will change, i'll post a link to it here when it feels good and if i figure it out i can change server ownership to someone else because i'm terrible at servers

added Recruits, Members, Veterans, Officers, and Guild Master roles
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 09:51:45 AM by Blue Screen »

EDIT:

alright, here's the link: https://discord.gg/Et5PJ4r

join whenever you want
EDIT #2: gave server ownership to donnie, whee
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:53:50 AM by Blue Screen »

Probably wont play anymore, ive gotten the gear ive always wanted and renamed my knight to my alias

And I'm finally a vanguard? I forgot I became vanguard, thought i was still champion

HMU if you guys are doing a vanaduke run if ive got time ill join

the area in front of vanaduke's arena is great for selfies

So I finally got around to completing the final missions of spiral knights.

god damn the final missions levels are neat but i wish they'll do more with its theme in the future.

So I finally got around to completing the final missions of spiral knights.

god damn the final missions levels are neat but i wish they'll do more with its theme in the future.
stuff i still need to do this. Not stuffting you RN: i accidently started and finished *5 body armor, while still not having all *4 equipment. WHY DID I DO THAT

stuff i still need to do this. Not stuffting you RN: i accidently started and finished *5 body armor, while still not having all *4 equipment. WHY DID I DO THAT

i had an acheron before i had any 4* armor

i feel u

also I'm betting the next event will be apocrea this month

if its black kat im fine with that too

if its tortodrone then forget me and that event.

does anyone play this stuff more than betel does?

he said he's spent thousands of real life money on this game and it concerns me lol

also he's friends with a bunch of weebs from it too.

fangel has like 7k hours
and has also apparently played blockland and is friends with a bunch of bl people
neat