blockStar - Hosting Administrative Services (Temporarily Locked - Page 24)

Poll

Should the personal account be offered for free?

Yes. I would use it at this point.
31 (46.3%)
Yes, it should.
30 (44.8%)
No. Keep it 3.50.
6 (9%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: blockStar - Hosting Administrative Services (Temporarily Locked - Page 24)  (Read 21182 times)

But you were bumping it...how does that bring new pictures...?

Brings this to the front of his mind when he see's this, and he see's more peopling wanting to see more so he gets more motive.

Brings this to the front of his mind when he see's this, and he see's more peopling wanting to see more so he gets more motive.

That made close to no sense. But okay.
Guess logic killed itself today.

I haven't forgotten about blockStar. I'm not feeling very well at the moment, however. Give me some time.

Sounds like another ambitious project you've not thought through and get really excited about then never do anything with. Best of luck!!

So how's this going?

So how's this going?
I haven't forgotten about blockStar. I'm not feeling very well at the moment, however. Give me some time.
:I

So how's this going?
What's your obsession with taking every opportunity to kill projects in their infancies?

I'm not sure how I've killed this project lol. Would have liked to have seen it succeed, I've said a few times in the thread I think it's something the community would benefit from.

It's not my fault he was incapable of following through on it like I originally suspected.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 04:39:14 PM by Ephialtes »

I'm not sure how I've killed this project lol.
I think he meant why do you want to take down projects like this?

It's not my fault he was incapable of following through on it like I originally suspected.
What makes you think he's incapable of doing it?
So he may have forgotten about it, or had other things to do. I don't think that this at all means that Jeep is incapable of doing this.

I said he's incapable of following through on it - not of doing it at all. If you're going to engage me in a discussion see if you can employ some basic comprehension skills.

This was a massively ambitious project that clearly wasn't very well thought out, it's no surprise it's not going anywhere.

I wasn't going against you, Ephi. I was simply asking a question.