Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1310780 times)

Depends on what his situation is. AFAIK routers don't accept ethernet as the input, only as the output. If he's living in an apartment and gets a pre-routed ethernet cable but no telephone cable then he has to get a port switch. Unless, of course, it's different in America or wherever else that isn't the UK
Routers are nothing more than switches with wireless capabilities, so one of them should do the trick just fine. As a bonus he'll get WiFi on his phone, too.

Routers are nothing more than switches with wireless capabilities, so one of them should do the trick just fine. As a bonus he'll get WiFi on his phone, too.
I have wifi, its just a weak signal.
Even tough I have 150Mb/s
I have to switch cable constantly and thats really annoying if I have to be on 2 devices at the same time.

Eh not really.
Something like this.
But then with ethernet.

I wasn't asking you if that was what you meant, I was telling you what it is you're looking for

Eh not really.
Something like this.

But then with ethernet.
No, because that's a splitter and not a switch

Routers are nothing more than switches with wireless capabilities
err... no

Routers are nothing more than switches with wireless capabilities
that would be a modem

oh crap I'm stupid, just ignore everything I said

I have wifi, its just a weak signal.
Even tough I have 150Mb/s
I have to switch cable constantly and thats really annoying if I have to be on 2 devices at the same time.

Never heard of Wireless Internet with 150MB/S speed, p sure they go up to 50 or 60 max.

Never heard of Wireless Internet with 150MB/S speed, p sure they go up to 50 or 60 max.
what

A GeForce 970 outperforms an R9 290X while costing $150 less and using half as much power. Suck it Treynolds.

"The R7000 supports 600Mbps at 2.4GHz and up to 1300Mbps at the 5GHz band."
"Supports" Which it can support more than a Gb but is worthless since I think the fastest internet provider is Google fiber and they have a Gb Download/upload, which is about 125 MB/s

Still pretty loving fast, but still.

A GeForce 970 outperforms an R9 290X while costing $150 less and using half as much power. Suck it Treynolds.
They are usually the same price, but because the 900 series coming out the 700 series is having a big sale. Right now during this sale, the 770-780Ti have the highest Price/Performance.

windows 8 is perfectly fine
but it's good that they're finally going in the direction of free upgrades, like everyone else