Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1286412 times)

oh go what
sorry but that is ugly to me rofl

How fast would the 400$ model run?

I'm planning on building my own computer and I want something for moderate gaming
like Garry's mod, Minecraft and Blockland.

-would the 400$ model be good for these games?

>Minecraft.
>Moderate.

I think you should be looking elsewhere

>Minecraft.
>Moderate.

I think you should be looking elsewhere

Using it as an example,(Just remembered it's an infinite map) I'm asking would a 400$
computer be good for some gaming like that?

So guys
What is your favorite DOS virus?

Mine is CMOSdead because of all the people running it on an emulator get wrecked instead of seeing it at its true speed.

oh go what
sorry but that is ugly to me rofl
Absolutely. Such a waste of space. Oh, and the single button standing out from the background.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+Satellite+15.6%26%2334%3B+Laptop+-+4GB+Memory+-+500GB+Hard+Drive+-+Satin+Black/6978448.p?id=1218817844619&skuId=6978448

Is this a good buy? I'm looking for the best possible laptop for UNDER (not a penny over) $400. This is what I came up with, it beats everything on Newegg. Also, note I don't want Intell because of the low budget and I'm looking to play some newer games on this.

On a different note, what do you guys think about the Razer Blade? I know it's been out for a while, but it is pretty unique.

cannot install windows 8 upgrade cus it keeps failing on start up, i'm forgeted off to the max that it's done that, spent 3 hours waiting too. loving bullstuff

cannot install windows 8 upgrade cus it keeps failing on start up, i'm forgeted off to the max that it's done that, spent 3 hours waiting too. loving bullstuff
Microsoft.  :cookieMonster:

On a different note, what do you guys think about the Razer Blade? I know it's been out for a while, but it is pretty unique.

Chances are you won't be gaming anywhere beyond several years ago on that laptop

5x overpriced just because of the little touchscreen. not worth it

really loving pissed off because of the w8 upgrade stuff

So guys
What is your favorite DOS virus?

Mine is CMOSdead because of all the people running it on an emulator get wrecked instead of seeing it at its true speed.

Might not be DOS but close enough, mine was the Elk Cloner - the first virus to be observed "in the wild" for the Apple II computer. All it did was play a poem every 50th boot but I still find that hilarious.

I think these hierarchies from tom's hardware should go in the OP
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-graphics-card-review,3107-7.html
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-cpu-review-overclock,3106-5.html

The tables are worth posting images of, the rest of the articles are worth linking to as well. They come out with new hierarchies every 3 months or so