Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1308241 times)

guys can you help me out
if im on this computer after about an hour or so, it freezes up and i have to restart it
when im playing blockland this gets really annoying

anyone know how to fix it?

Let me just explain to you guys this, Windows 8 is the best operating system by far, because AMD chips aren't bottlenecked, therefore 100000x faster than Windows 7.

Thank forget. BLOCKLAND EVEN RUNS %30 OF MY CPU ON WINDOWS 8, WINDOWS 7 USED ALL MY %%%% OMFG!!! AYAYAYAY

how is it?
It's confusing at first, because you've got a desktop AND a start page with all the apps (I don't remember the exact name right now). Also, the lack of a start button is sligtly annoying. And because of the missing start button, I had to search the internet for how to turn off the computer :P
But I like the overall design, it's quite nice.  

Let me just explain to you guys this, Windows 8 is the best operating system by far, because AMD chips aren't bottlenecked, therefore 100000x faster than Windows 7.

Thank forget. BLOCKLAND EVEN RUNS %30 OF MY CPU ON WINDOWS 8, WINDOWS 7 USED ALL MY %%%% OMFG!!! AYAYAYAY
stuff I need this os.

For BSODs, I highly recommend linking BlueScreenView.  Lets you view all your BSODs.  http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html
This. Since Windows 8 doesn't display any useful bug check info, you're better off using this.

Can someone suggest a simple, not so expensive, but big case?  My motherboard form factor is a micro ATX.

Currently I have a really tiny case that I can barely add any upgrades to, as it is extremely small.

guys can you help me out
if im on this computer after about an hour or so, it freezes up and i have to restart it
when im playing blockland this gets really annoying

anyone know how to fix it?
just crashed again :c

This is a joke right?

Ok so I'm thinking about getting either This computer, or This one here. I heard the first one has pretty good parts, but most needed to replace graphics card and/or fan, and the second one I don't know much about.

I want to get a Liquid cooler for my new computer i'm going to build. I want to Overclock a i7 3770K. What Liquid cooler should I get? (I'm ordering from newegg, so please get it from there if you can)

do you have a graphics card?
yes i do
AMD FirePro 2270 512MB

yes i do
AMD FirePro 2270 512MB
you may want to double check if its your card.  To do this, unplug the wire from your graphics card and plug it into the original graphics port.  If you don't crash, then we could rule out that it was the graphics card that was the problem.

Also check to see if the graphics card's drivers are updated!

I want to get a Liquid cooler for my new computer i'm going to build. I want to Overclock a i7 3770K. What Liquid cooler should I get? (I'm ordering from newegg, so please get it from there if you can)

Definitely want to?

You can get very good air coolers (some of them look like big metal towers lolol) that will give you good temperatures.

Liquid cooling is expensive and extreme, imo more for the look than the practicality. Though great cooling as well, but not necessary.

By liquid cooler do you mean an all-in-one kind, or do you want to build a loop. Building one is a lot harder and much more can go wrong. Also the all-in-one kind aren't really much better than high end air coolers.