Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1334959 times)

You know if you have a 60Hz monitor 200fps is completely useless, right?
Anyways if its a pc for csgo only get a 460/70/80 and an FX 4something
Maybe an i3 if you have money to spend

after playing games with a 60hz monitor for years, trying a 120hz monitor makes 60 fps feel like 30 fps.

after playing games with a 60hz monitor for years, trying a 120hz monitor makes 60 fps feel like 30 fps.
My 144Hz A-Sync monitor comes tomorrow, I'm so excited for it. Got the last one on amazon for only$200 too.

My 144Hz A-Sync monitor comes tomorrow, I'm so excited for it. Got the last one on amazon for only$200 too.
If you got it for $200 expect dead pixels

If you got it for $200 expect dead pixels
I can live with that and expected some corners to be cut. It's from a reputable brand (AOC) so I'm still not too concerned with the overall build quality.

i almost got the one you're talking about. but then someone gave me their old 1080p monitor

does anyone here have the enthoo pro m? the manual has no loving direction how to install the front fans. the screws don't hold the fan in place. anyone can help?

i'm getting a loving fractal case next time

wooo i get these on christmas

does anyone here have the enthoo pro m? the manual has no loving direction how to install the front fans. the screws don't hold the fan in place. anyone can help?

i'm getting a loving fractal case next time
Are you using the proper screw? I don't own the Enthoo Pro M, but it seems like it supports 120 and 140mm fans in the front.

You need a screw that looks just like this, called an M5 screw if you have the bag laying around somewhere. It sort of creates it's own thread in the bars, securing it into place. The front is designed for a radiator for watercooling, which is likely why it's so weird. But it still works.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 05:08:28 AM by CCCPancakes »

Are you using the proper screw? I don't own the Enthoo Pro M, but it seems like it supports 120 and 140mm fans in the front.

You need a screw that looks just like this, called an M5 screw if you have the bag laying around somewhere. It sort of creates it's own thread in the bars, securing it into place. The front is designed for a radiator for watercooling, which is likely why it's so weird. But it still works.
it's janky but it works; thanks fam

>buy phyical copy of CoD infinity warfare legacy stuff for MW remastered ofc :^)
>its cheaper than on steam so thats why
>also shop exclusive bonus content so why not
>Go home
>install.jpg
>No disc drive
hell yeah
Good thing it came with a code for steam tough :^)

Needless to say infinite warfare its p nice and its fun to take the piss out of people with stuffty names and using that OP akimbo gun.