[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1308423 times)

would you consider reapplying the thermal paste in those GPUs?
Planning on it. I have some liquid metal I want to use but I think the heatsinks are aluminum. I'll need to order some other TIM.

Dude that PC is loving love oh my god

Once I get the money to change out my psu + get all the fans I need I'll take some ebic photos of it

loving awesome

Instead of 70c on the CPU, it maxes out at 52c, and the GPU is still the same at 65c max even without the side panel fan (clearance issue)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 02:13:54 AM by Insert Name Here² »

Woot got around to taking some atleast decent pictures

Delicious looking cookies. Can I have some?

I wonder how good they'll be after mailing them in a 2-day priority mail parcel :thinking:

I wonder how good they'll be after mailing them in a 2-day priority mail parcel :thinking:
probably just fine, just stick em in a ziploc bag first

lmao, I wasn't being serious with that

If I was I don't have the money for it anyways. I'm getting 70 next week and all of that is going towards finalizing my build

All I got left to get are 3 fans, psu replacement, and usb 3.0 to 2.0 header adapter cable
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 02:40:25 AM by Insert Name Here² »

lmao, I wasn't being serious with that

If I was I don't have the money for it anyways. I'm getting 70 next week and all of that is going towards finalizing my build

All I got left to get are 3 fans, psu replacement, and usb 3.0 to 2.0 header adapter cable
I have 8x 120mm and 4x 120mm fans lying around. I'd totally send them to you if you paid for postage.

That also reminds me, I need to get a USB3 to 2.0 adapter for my 2006 PC as the cable is just laying there inside the case.

am broke and I'm going for a white and black theme with as quiet fans as I can go for a super budget price, aka Arctic

Also my case only fits a 120mm intake, 92mm exhaust, and a 92mm cpu fan (which I'm replacing too with an arctic fan)

do it bitch

modified my case a bit

there used to be a square plastic grill there in front of the fan bracket, and since I'm getting white fans which are visible, I just removed the grill and now it looks awesome

heres my system, should I oc to 5ghz for streaming though?

8700k, dark rock pro 3

krait gaming z370

16gb corsair rgb

gaming x 1080ti

corsair rm750x

also ik this image is forgeted im sorry, taken on a dslr so its like giant

azza inferno case