[MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments

Poll

x86 Or ARM?

x86
ARM

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Personal Computer - Updated builds thanks to Logical Increments  (Read 1286403 times)

What software do they use?
I don't remember, it was semi-basic but was pretty good streaming / recording software

I was trying to make a PC but I accidentally made a bomb

Can anyone recommand a $50 case with lots of drive bays and at least one 5.25" bay?
thanks

Also what do with a second desktop you dont use? Was thinking of media server but I dont stream that often.

Can anyone recommand a $50 case with lots of drive bays and at least one 5.25" bay?
thanks

Also what do with a second desktop you dont use? Was thinking of media server but I dont stream that often.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811553014
or
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811553023

yeah boy! i finally got my new pc

specs:
GTX 1050 ti 4 GB
1 TB storage
AMD Ryzen 3 1200 CPU
8 GB RAM
idr the name of the motherboard but i this its an A320 Gigabyte or something

i am a happy man

Wow not bad, case looks like it came out of 2013 though but not bad m8

forget, i just realized after installing the pc that it had 4 gb of ram instead of 8 gb, which was said in the page i bought it

im an angry man

forget, i just realized after installing the pc that it had 4 gb of ram instead of 8 gb, which was said in the page i bought it

im an angry man
Well lucky for you they don't make 2GB DDR4 dimms so you should be able to upgrade to 8GB pretty easily.

folding @ home client or bitcoin mining

Not sure if this is the right thread to be posting in, But I was recently going on a nostalgia trip through old files, and noticed that the oldest file on my computer is from July 14th, 2009. I'm quite sure we haven't ever opened up the computer, so that means there's 9+ years of dust on the inside of my computer.

God help me

Ordered these parts to do a partial rebuild of my 6 year old system. on a scale of "no" to "full" how handicap did i go with this selection of components? didn't really forget around much with determining optimal price/performance hardware choices because my current system is on its last legs and i'll need a replacement asap

Not sure if this is the right thread to be posting in, But I was recently going on a nostalgia trip through old files, and noticed that the oldest file on my computer is from July 14th, 2009. I'm quite sure we haven't ever opened up the computer, so that means there's 9+ years of dust on the inside of my computer.

God help me
Dust is fairly easy to take care of, just open the case up outside and blast the inside of it with compressed air and you'll be done in no-time.

Ordered these parts to do a partial rebuild of my 6 year old system. on a scale of "no" to "full" how handicap did i go with this selection of components? didn't really forget around much with determining optimal price/performance hardware choices because my current system is on its last legs and i'll need a replacement asap
Pretty garbage board for that CPU, shoulda went with B350 since it's literally 5-10 bucks more

Looks fine though

Can't wait until I have the cash to upgrade to this motherboard and an i7 2600k one day

Board is the MSI Z68MA-ED55 (B3) if you want to look up the specs and such

Can't wait until I have the cash to upgrade to this motherboard and an i7 2600k one day

Board is the MSI Z68MA-ED55 (B3) if you want to look up the specs and such
But why? That hardware is like 7 years old by now; a Ryzen 2200G/2300X and a B450 motherboard would be at least as fast and much easier to find.