Author Topic: U.S. Presidential Megathread  (Read 8667 times)

kind of agree but kinda don't

i mean sure, obama did lie about vetoing SOPA and PIPA, and, you know, added upon giving the government power to detain anyone for "suspected" terrorism without trial, but the reason that the taxes are so forgeted up is because the house (pretty much all republican, mind you!) kept 99% of Bush's tax systems lol

plus obama isn't exactly the worst presidents we're ever had--bush was far worse and there's numerous others such as cleveland and harrison that were terrible and corrupt in a period from 1889-1890 that most rich families refer to as "the good old days".

Less gun control.

No, it's good as it is right now.

I guess this is relevant.

stuffy President.

The only reason that Obama was elected president is because black, and handicapped people. His first four years in office sucked, and people knew it, yet, people like Bitch monday Obama Phone lady. And because Obama gives stuff to poor people yet, makes it harder for the middle class. I swear to god, Obama is the worst president ever.

He's not the best, but to say he's the worst is ridiculous.

I guess this is relevant.

stuffy President.

The only reason that Obama was elected president is because black, and handicapped people. His first four years in office sucked, and people knew it, yet, people like Bitch monday Obama Phone lady. And because Obama gives stuff to poor people yet, makes it harder for the middle class. I swear to god, Obama is the worst president ever.
The "obamaphone" program doesn't exist. Good one.

That is, unless you mean non-taxpayer subsidized phone service under Reagan, Bush, and Clienton.

I didn't mean worst. I just mean pretty bad.

The "obamaphone" program doesn't exist. Good one.
I was saying, People like that lady.

They're the reason Obama was elected? Not because Romney was bad at presenting his case? Really, that's the reason?

They're the reason Obama was elected? Not because Romney was bad at presenting his case? Really, that's the reason?
He still would have been better than Obama.

Reasons?
Oh I don't know. Maybe because he hasn't done stuff for the US in time in office. Economy is still stuff. Nations debt is going deeper and deeper each day.

Oh I don't know. Maybe because he hasn't done stuff for the US in time in office. Economy is still stuff. Nations debt is going deeper and deeper each day.
What does this have to do with my question?

What does this have to do with my question?
You are a idiot. I'm not even going to continue talking with you.

I asked about why Romney would be better and you responded why Obama is bad. Take a chill pill and think before you post.

You are a idiot. I'm not even going to continue talking with you.

An idiot, Mr. President.

the reason obama was elected was because he got more electoral votes

anyone who thinks "obamaphone" or stupid people got obama elected is an imbecile.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:48:00 PM by Darkness ZXW »

He still would have been better than Obama.

Nothing would get done. He changed his opinion on stuff every 5 seconds

How do you explain George W. Bush
Start two wars that rest of the world hates us for causing the deaths of many US soldiers, created the patriot act which Obama has failed to get rid of, and created the TSA, Homeland Security.