Author Topic: Bronies and Froglover06 - Control yourselves a bit?  (Read 13200 times)

This will always be relevant.
hey look one loving brony that's frowned upon BEEP BOOP BEEP WHOLE FANDOM DETECTED BIP BAP BOP ELIMINATE ELIMINATE

Frog is just an idiot, I don't get where the normal bronies, including me, are causing you to have a go at them.

Frog is just an idiot, I don't get where the normal bronies, including me, are causing you to have a go at them.
Noedit: Damn no edit button, Anyways, Just read whole thread, All I see is a 1-man-army sticking up for all the bronies that did nothing wrong, I salute you.
But why did OP say he isn't attacking bronies when the title says it all.

But why did OP say he isn't attacking bronies when the title says it all.
I have no idea what "OP" means. Does it mean overpowered or what?

I am not attacking bronies. If you cannot see that, I don't know what to say.

Nice, a whole immature rant on tier two fans.
There are actual tiers for MLP fanatics now? Wow.

hey look one loving brony that's frowned upon BEEP BOOP BEEP WHOLE FANDOM DETECTED BIP BAP BOP ELIMINATE ELIMINATE
Rabid bronies are more common than anybody would like to admit, I find. Believe me, I've talked to plenty.

I'd also like to see a non-generic rant without hundreds of "forgets" and "stuff" in it. Maybe then I'll take them seriously. Let me tell others though, that I was on a similar boat of hatred towards bronies a few months ago. Then I learned that people (especially on the internet) can love whatever the hell they want. I gave the show a try once after that and didn't care for it much. Then about a week ago, I watched the first few episodes and I couldn't stop. I think its a very witty and fun show. People say "its a show for little girls". SURE, that's its original demographic, but unlike shows like Dora and other things like that, the show doesn't make you feel like you're stupid. Its like these people want everyone to be in some kind of online conformity. "Be like me because I'm just amazing and because you like cartoon ponies, you're stupid". As over used and corny this is: Don't judge a book by its cover. We aren't shoving the thing down your throat (most of us anyway), so don't attack us like we are the WBC or something. I do very much realize there are a lot of eccentric and gross people in the fandom, but people that generalize the whole thing after those specific people are extremely ignorant.

OP is original poster.

There are actual tiers for MLP fanatics now? Wow.

It was a reference to a video about bronies from the perspective of one who is not, and is intelligent enough to at least try to understand and accept them.

I am not attacking bronies. If you cannot see that, I don't know what to say.
You are the topic's OP
And if you are not attacking bronies, why the forget did you mention them?

How OP is 23 I will never understand
I am a loner and often start doing crap on the internet when I have finished my work.

You are the topic's OP
And if you are not attacking bronies, why the forget did you mention them?
I mentioned them because of this: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189177.msg6063971#msg6063971
It was a Brony bestiality post and it was out of the Mega Thread as well. I just wanted to give a heads up.

I'd also like to see a non-generic rant without hundreds of "forgets" and "stuff" in it. Maybe then I'll take them seriously. Let me tell others though, that I was on a similar boat of hatred towards bronies a few months ago. Then I learned that people (especially on the internet) can love whatever the hell they want. I gave the show a try once after that and didn't care for it much. Then about a week ago, I watched the first few episodes and I couldn't stop. I think its a very witty and fun show. People say "its a show for little girls". SURE, that's its original demographic, but unlike shows like Dora and other things like that, the show doesn't make you feel like you're stupid. Its like these people want everyone to be in some kind of online conformity. "Be like me because I'm just amazing and because you like cartoon ponies, you're stupid". As over used and corny this is: Don't judge a book by its cover. We aren't shoving the thing down your throat (most of us anyway), so don't attack us like we are the WBC or something. I do very much realize there are a lot of eccentric and gross people in the fandom, but people that generalize the whole thing after those specific people are extremely ignorant.
I salute you

my feelings exactly.
The Image failed. Use Google Chrome and right click the image. Select "Open Image in New Tab" and post that link into the image. You'll get a better look there.

This avatar takes "You have huge eyes" to the next level

Any way, sorry if any of you bronies felt offended by my Post. Please don't end up wanting to do this to me: