★★★★
0 (0%)
★★★
0 (0%)
★★
2 (20%)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)  (Read 40079 times)

should I lower the width on all the buttons and headers and such on the op to fit 1000 pixel limit? Everyone without a monitor with a 1920 width is going to be seeing quite a mess

who is that lovey beast on the bed?

This has beed on for 3 months and still nothing? with your massive crew?

This has beed on for 3 months and still nothing? with your massive crew?
massive? 3 months? more like 3 hours :p

Also I wouldn't consider all those pictures on the last two pages nothing

oi anyone up for acting this weekend?

as long as i have a test today, the weekend should be pretty clear for acting. sorry for all the delays, school has been keeping me busy

as long as i have a test today, the weekend should be pretty clear for acting. sorry for all the delays, school has been keeping me busy
I'm only really available on the Sunday but I'll lend a hand

I'm only really available on the Sunday but I'll lend a hand
sure

aaa we need to discuss this film badly

its a crCIA

Can I apply as a actor? Kinda new to the field but i've starred in a blockland war movie though (I can't find the vid, though)

Can I apply as a actor? Kinda new to the field but i've starred in a blockland war movie though (I can't find the vid, though)
timezone and steam?

getting the video will higher your chances, otherwise i can message you on steam when we're filming to see if you can qualify

timezone and steam?

getting the video will higher your chances, otherwise i can message you on steam when we're filming to see if you can qualify
sorry, no Steam (does it really matter?) Timezone: Central  and trust me i've searched all over youtube for it, i'll try again, though.