★★★★
0 (0%)
★★★
0 (0%)
★★
2 (20%)
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: [CBS]🎬Gaetard Studios (Movie Clan)🎬- MOVIE RELEASED!!!! (p14)  (Read 37872 times)

sorry, no Steam (does it really matter?)
no steam, no joining. sorry

Say what? C'MON
Stop whining. If you wanted in so badly, you'd just get Steam.

Stop whining. If you wanted in so badly, you'd just get Steam.
Dude, I'm not getting Steam so whatever I guess.

Dude, I'm not getting Steam so whatever I guess.
whatever indeed.

Good luck with your future projects and such. To be honest, after making that one video I've learned how incredibly difficult it is to get a large number of people to cooperate in making something like that effectively. That's why a video that shouldn't have taken all that long ended up taking four months... lol

Good luck with your future projects and such. To be honest, after making that one video I've learned how incredibly difficult it is to get a large number of people to cooperate in making something like that effectively. That's why a video that shouldn't have taken all that long ended up taking four months... lol
yeah haha, getting a group to cooperate. that was my whole reason for making a clan :p
O wat up.
yo

I want to apply for this, but it won't let me chose any password. I've tried a TON of passwords,  even random letters and numbers, but it won't let me use it for some reason.  :panda: Ill try again in a little bit.

EDIT: It works now, but it keeps thinking im a robot. I've typed in the security code thing 10+ times trying spaces inbetween, no spaces, caps, not caps, ect. Wat da crud

EDIT2: I got that figured out, but now it says I need to buy a game from steam to access a bunch of features. :panda:

EDIT3: I think I can get access to groups without buying a game. Ill send in an app now. =D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 07:34:44 PM by MrLoganator111 »

EDIT3: I think I can get access to groups without buying a game. Ill send in an app now. =D
Without a game I'm pretty sure you have to wait for someone else to send you an invite/request. I don't think it lets you send them yourself