Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Medical Malpractice Practice

Author Topic: Surgeon Simulator 2013 - Medical Malpractice Practice  (Read 4352 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnkeeLvHzRY
:D
your logic: oh, we have to slice arteries
let's use a loving saw
I stuck the hammer under his rib and pulled up and his whole ripcage blew up
that's pretty much the most effective way to win this game

hey guys

again, the fastest way to remove the ribs and lungs and all that stuff isn't to get tedious with bonesaws and stuff
just smash it up with a hammer

I would love to see a whole game based on this, As long as you have to put parts back in too.

I would love to see a whole game based on this, As long as you have to put parts back in too.
and are actuallyable to hold the loving tools right
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:33:09 AM by Tudoreleuu »

So guys, do you think my patient will survive if he has no ribcage, no lungs, his heart isn't connected, I forgot a measuring cup, a few scalpels, a hammer,and a few broken ribs in him?

I can never manage to get the heart out. I cut all the things but it just stays in.

Where did this game come from? I go check my stuff today, and have PewDiePie, Robbaz, and Sweetielise all playing it. I've never heard of it up until suddenly everyone is. I don't have time to watch all their videos now, but I don't understand... I'll check all their videos later I guess.
Gamejam (Also has the source code if anyone wants it)

Things to do in Surgeon simulator:

-Flip the bird to the patient
-Try to "air masturbate"
-Act like you're fingering the patient
-Give the patient Thumbs up
-Throw the radio around the room
-Fill the patients body with cuetips from the one bottle
-Fill the patients body with broken glass

and are actuallyable to hold the loving tools right
Xbox Kinect time!

Xbox Kinect time!
Supposedly the Kinect isn't accurate enough to track fingers. But there's always the Leap Motion.

That moment when everything so far has been fine and the heart falls on the floor.

Apparently this guy is either left handed or right handed and is making a huge risk to try develop his skills at using his leftie.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 01:43:32 PM by Tonkka² »

help

i broke my own arm

yeah that stuff happens
I managed to detach the lungs before I broke any ribs
I grabbed the lungs through the ribs and tried to yank them out
my hand broke into 100 pieces

why is this stuff on greenlight? next thing you know they will be selling t-shirts...