2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808

Author Topic: 2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808  (Read 132830 times)

Holy stuff, this is making the game more interesting! Keep up the great work!

Haha what the heck, borderless is kinda broken, not sure how it acts on other resolutions, but this is what happens when i use it on a 800x600 resolution

This is so weird but some how kinda neat, especially the second picture

Big update, nicely done.

I am so happy to see modular terrain a default add-on, but am wondering whether you will help to update some of their few flaws. The biggest problem obviously being disappearing faces, which I doubt Ghost himself could do anything about. This really needs to be fixed somehow, as it frequently ruins the visual appeal of otherwise tremendous builds.

Holy stuff.Soon I will kart race.

Very Nice! Loving the new Default Camera Events!

Speedcarts are default?
But, the owner cant keep them stable..

Does this mean when Ghost updates the add on, Blockland updates?
Also AIs?

Anyway nice work again, Badspot!

Speedcarts are default?
*sigh* not surprised it was you...

Speedcarts are default?
They seemed fine to me, it's just Blockland's overall vehicle physics that are weird sometimes

How you did made 2 different race track brick save.bls file in the script of gamemode?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 02:43:06 AM by Cubelands »

this is amazing

im totally going to make a race build based off the bedroom and stuff

How you did made 2 different race track brick save.bls file in the script of gamemode?
You didn't actually read how tracks work, did you?
Adding tracks:

You can add tracks add your own tracks to the rotation by creating an add-on zip file named SpeedKart_YourTrackNameHere.z ip.
   The game mode automatically adds all tracks to the rotation.
   See the included SpeedKart_Lighthouse.zip and SpeedKart_Sand_Castle.zip for examples
   The zip file should contain the following files:

• save.bls - A save file of your track, including the starting gates and win brick.  Saving ownership or not does not matter, since the game mode will load the bricks as public.
  • environment.txt - Environmental settings, skybox, lighting, etc.  To create this file, adjust your environment settings manually, then use the console function saveEnvironment(<filename>);
  • credits.txt - When the track is loaded it says "Now loading <your track name>, created by: <credits.txt contents>" in the chat.  Credits list is limited to one line and control characters are removed.

You didn't actually read how tracks work, did you?
Thank you, I did read it, I was search for SpeedKart_Lighthouse at my folder of add-ons then it pop up on my list. I look inside the zip folder. they are very interesting.