2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808

Author Topic: 2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808  (Read 132994 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Yup, we gotta edit all the scripts to add ,0 to input events because for some reason the default value seems to be 1.

The default value is 0.  JVS puts a 1 at the end of all registerInputEvent calls.  Yet another reason to not use JVS.

on the first race track, if you click some parts of the map, it spams -1 to everyone on the server (in the minigame).. Very abusive and easy to get to.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 11:21:11 PM by MARBLE MAN »

Nice work with the gamemode.

It's not the default value, everyone just decided to tack a 1 onto the end of all their input event registrations for some unknown reason.
People got it mixed up with the "append client" variable at the end of OUTPUT events.
For some reason, they thought it was for input events as well.

I wish the shaders could run for low quality GPU's...
Even if they did, you would probably shut them off because they would lag you.

Now this need to be updated

Why? It's not like there's something wrong with them. I guess we could use some score events for basketball/anyball games but other than that they're completely fine.

Why? It's not like there's something wrong with them. I guess we could use some score events for basketball/anyball games but other than that they're completely fine.
He means the blog on the website.

I think it really sucks that your basketball/soccer ball/whatever will disappear about 10 seconds after being used. Couldn't it stay until respawned like vehicles do?

I think it really sucks that your basketball/soccer ball/whatever will disappear about 10 seconds after being used. Couldn't it stay until respawned like vehicles do?

Respawned from what?

I think the terrain bricks should have their own brick slot though.

I think the terrain bricks should have their own brick slot though.
/support

Also the tab shift brick selector thingimawuugie by Trader should be default.

The default value is 0.
Oh
Well I was on my ipad last night so I couldn't check whether my assumtion was actually true

Also the tab shift brick selector should be default
So much this. I don't know why this wasn't default from the start. Having wedge bricks, Slayer, and other stuff makes the bricks go offscreen. I don't know why this wasn't done from the beginning.

Make a news update on the home page showing off the Speed Kart Game mode.