Author Topic: 2013/02/04 - Blockland r1808  (Read 132987 times)

Well that's stupid. It should have been optional. Thanks Badspot for probably wasting my next 1-2 hours fixing events.

User was banned for this post
And he's out of here......for the next 15-20 minutes.

what if we want more than 2 framed doors

And he's out of here......for the next 15-20 minutes.
i give him 3 days.

1-2 hours?  This shouldn't take you more than 1-2 minutes if you use a text editor that supports searching in files.  Also,
1. Don't use JVS.
2. Don't blame me for the mistakes of 3rd parties.
3. Go forget yourself.
Go Badspot! Woo!

1-2 hours?  This shouldn't take you more than 1-2 minutes if you use a text editor that supports searching in files.  Also,
1. Don't use JVS.
2. Don't blame me for the mistakes of 3rd parties.
3. Go forget yourself.
I remember when I complained about legacy doors conversion events ruining my JVS, I got banned for a week with the reason "One bug with a third party add-on. Go forget yourself."
Hasn't anyone tried making an addon that checks each event enabled and allows you to "admin only" it individually in a TXT file in config?

Hasn't anyone tried making an addon that checks each event enabled and allows you to "admin only" it individually in a TXT file in config?

what the forget does this even mean and how is it easier than properly making the events in the first place?

what the forget does this even mean and how is it easier than properly making the events in the first place?
It would be better for someone to make some sort of converter program that goes through all of your events and checks if any are admin only (With the extra 1 added)then when the program finished checking the events in their zip folders it would ask you an output location and what events you would like modified in some sort of check list.

Then when you click convert it would output all the events you selected without the extra 1 at the end, removing the admin only state of the event.

Also another question,is it possible to make it so you can place floating terrain bricks in a future update?
Its really annoying having to place bricks under terrain bricks just to be able to make floating terrain bricks, it would also make making tracks easier.

So my question is Why did Trader add random 1's in the code anyways? Did they really do absolutely nothing?

So my question is Why did Trader add random 1's in the code anyways? Did they really do absolutely nothing?
yes

• $Pref::SpeedKart::RoundLimit - number of races before a track change, defaults to 15

Do you put this in prefs.cs? I did that but It doesn't change the round limit. How do you do it correctly?

Put it in the console