50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 100512 times)

There are many gun models with these functions what are you talking about lol
TM has plastic internals, CYMA's are steel. You understand that steel is stronger than plastic, right?
Nowadays CYMA uses steel
An alike gun with metal internals and a spring just as weak as a TM's will last even longer and perform just as well, if not better(remember, steel is stronger than plastic), you can install a good hop-up system in any gun, and 280 FPS is fine for CQC but not so much for field

If you're happy with spending a ridiculous amount of cash on something that isn't near worth it then whatever it's your loss lol. Have fun on the "TM is always best" band wagon
CYMA does not make a gun with simulated recoil like the TM function, I'm not talking about electronic blowback, I'm talking about the shock recoil system. Unless you install mosfet you won't get an actual functioning bolt catch, I'm talking about the gun locking up when your magazine is empty. There isn't any brand outside of Systema that includes that as a stock feature. What the forget are you even talking plastic internals? Please list for me, the parts inside of a TM gearbox, that are metal in a clone gearbox but are plastic in a TM.

I just told you that TMs are expensive, I don't even own a TM, that doesn't mean they aren't good guns. If you don't like TM that's fine but I'm going to stand by the fact that they're one of the top airsoft manufactures. Just because you can't afford LBT doesn't mean Flyye is better than it, the same applies here, let's move on.

again btw just want to reiterate this, fps does not = range, your fps does not matter as much as you want it to
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 05:25:56 PM by chaseyqurt »

I do not wish to get an M4, there are many flaws with M4s in airsoft. The stock breaks easy, magazines aren't entirely secure, can't change the grip without changing the gearbox, etc. Would prefer anything other than them except if it is my only choice.

none of that is true lol
magazine and stock are debatable depending on model but the grip thing is objectively false

I do not wish to get an M4, there are many flaws with M4s in airsoft. The stock breaks easy, magazines aren't entirely secure, can't change the grip without changing the gearbox, etc. Would prefer anything other than them except if it is my only choice.

That is incredibly generalizing by saying airsoft M4's suck. Don't use stuffty brands and you wont have those problems.

can't change the grip without changing the gearbox
what in the forget.

Wrong.
I have a $20 M4 and the only problem I had was the stock broke, thats because it hit the ground to hard.
The magazine I had stayed in without a problem, sometimes it didn't want to come out however.

none of that is true lol
magazine and stock are debatable depending on model but the grip thing is objectively false
That is incredibly generalizing by saying airsoft M4's suck. Don't use stuffty brands and you wont have those problems.
Wrong.
I have a $20 M4 and the only problem I had was the stock broke, thats because it hit the ground to hard.
The magazine I had stayed in without a problem, sometimes it didn't want to come out however.

What's wrong with not liking a gun and stating some facts, I'm pretty sure there are some guns you don't like either. The only good stocks on M4's are fixed ones and the only M4s that doesn't have any magazine shaking is expensive.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 06:01:27 PM by Lesrock »

facts
how many m4s have you used

What's wrong with not liking a gun and stating some facts, I'm pretty sure there are some guns you don't like either. The only good stocks on M4's are fixed ones and the only M4s that doesn't have any magazine shaking is expensive.

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_672_684&products_id=41228

Get on my level

Yep that's pretty cheap and affordable for a starting player!

That is actually a good deal, and a good starting point for anyone who really wants to get into airsoft should be $200. If you can find a great gun for less than that, by all means, but if you're looking at guns without a deal or sale, its what you need to start at. My Masada was $270. Here you're getting tons of MagPul hardware and a KWA M4.

$20 for a M4 that doesn't have a shaky magazine.
I have experience and I know that is a fact.