50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 101814 times)

Top gun- 390+
Sniper- 350+
Bottom gun- 400+
It also has a neat little camera mounted on the barrel.
holly crap, were do you guys get the money for this stuff?

im looking for an airsoft revolver. any suggestions?
the highest i will pay is $100

that is really lovey
are those reall bullets?
You put the bbs in the shells.

EDIT: It goes for about $125 on other sites FYI

You put the bbs in the shells.
oh, that makes it even more lovey.

Somebody else should make a ghillie hat. Then when we're done we can have others judge to see who's is better. Lol that would  be awesome. Im going to get the supplies today.

Never heard of using propane for airsoft.
Hm.
that's because local stores and supermarkets only rarely sell actual intermediate- to pro-level airsoft sporting gear-- they mainly only sell cheap spring guns, low-quality AEG's and CO2 non-blowbacks; things that appeal to the kind of people who just want to have fun in their backyards with friends

I've heard that some milsim/pro players even look down on people who use CO2 because of it's inferiority to green gas/propane(same thing basically) in airsoft :|

that's because local stores and supermarkets only rarely sell actual intermediate- to pro-level airsoft sporting gear-- they mainly only sell cheap spring guns, low-quality AEG's and CO2 non-blowbacks; things that appeal to the kind of people who just want to have fun in their backyards with friends

I've heard that some milsim/pro players even look down on people who use CO2 because of it's inferiority to green gas/propane(same thing basically) in airsoft :|
Hmm. I've never heard that before! If I ever feel like I need a new gas gun, ill probably look into green gas / propane more.

holly crap, were do you guys get the money for this stuff?
i'm guessing they have a job and no bills to use that money on