Glass is being a cyberbully too now?

Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 14926 times)

dude your avatar is loving creepy

can't help you if you're scared of SANTA CLAWS

can't help you if you're scared of SANTA CLAWS

NO SANTA NOOO

I WANTED THE 3DS, NOT THE DSi!!!!

Pretty sure Glass is getting banned today.

Stop calling me Moby already Blocklandian. It's getting annoying. And no, i'm really not. Nibble starts stuff with me almost 1-2times a month my messaging me. I just ignore it.
You basically posted on his topic just to tell him he's a horrible server host and that his build is horrible, You didn't even try to atleast give the guy any helpful advice other then "Imagine my old original trench wars...but worse."
Blocklandian is a known troll and hates me, he will take anyones side but mine. lol.
I may have been banned from the forums in the past for trolling however that has nothing to do with this, And no, I don't hate any users on this forum or the actual game, I do however strongly dislike users.

You should really stop messaging me, like...really. lol.

You basically posted on his topic just to tell him he's a horrible server host and that his build is horrible, You didn't even try to atleast give the guy any helpful advice other then "Imagine my old original trench wars...but worse."I may have been banned from the forums in the past for trolling however that has nothing to do with this, And no, I don't hate any users on this forum or the actual game, I do however strongly dislike users.
Yeah but things change for a lot of people and some that don't.
But I doubt you deserved to be banned (If thats worded correctly)

Its just to grab your attention to this thread. Plus maybe you should stop stalking my server. I do answer requests from the community just not some. Due to one thing: I'm not that great of a builder more of a gameplay guy.

Plus I love how you post everything I say even the nice stuff that doesn't even hurt you.

Its just to grab your attention to this thread. Plus maybe you should stop stalking my server. I do answer requests from the community just not some. Due to one thing: I'm not that great of a builder more of a gameplay guy.

Then don't make your own servers, play other's.

I honestly don't understand why people even try to host a server if they suck at building or don't build at all.

Yeah but things change for a lot of people and some that don't.
But I doubt you deserved to be banned (If thats worded correctly)
lol, didn't deserved to be banned. LOL. You're taking his side because he sided with you, oh man you're dumb.
Grab my attention? lol wtf? I can look at a topic fine without you messaging me to do so, thanks.
Plus I love how you post everything I say even the nice stuff that doesn't even hurt you.
loving the triple post's bro!

lol, didn't deserved to be banned. LOL. You're taking his side because he sided with you, oh man you're dumb.Grab my attention? lol wtf? I can look at a topic fine without you messaging me to do so, thanks.loving the triple post's bro!
Cuz comparing his stuff to yours? Oh please. Yeah I'm taking his side cuz he's nice and knows the truth. You just don't get it cuz you can't let go. Cuz I can't modify, dipwad.

Xavia is innocent.He just defending himself from Moby.plus Moby was a sure stuff head too in the past but so was Nibble. but Niblle changed.

Xavia is innocent.He just defending himself from Moby.plus Moby was a sure stuff head too in the past but so was Nibble. but Niblle changed.

Actually I think both of them are kinda corrupted.