Glass is being a cyberbully too now?

Author Topic: Glass is being a cyberbully too now?  (Read 15336 times)

You are not "new", you and Glass have known each other for quite a while.
Even if a build is stuffty, you can tell if the builder TRIED to make it good. Some people just can't build well, but they TRY. It's obvious when they don't even try.
Well for one thing, I DO try and afterwards I'm usually proud of my builds I DO put effort into them. You may not think so. But it's true. I don't build as well as other people.

Well for one thing, I DO try and afterwards I'm usually proud of my builds I DO put effort into them. You may not think so. But it's true. I don't build as well as other people.
Don't get upset, Nibble, If you keep trying and practicing then your building skills will improve, Sometimes you just have to make changes to your strategy.

"lalala put a grey brik here and a gry brik here <2min later> lala and a la la PURFECT!"

How is that effort.

"lalala put a grey brik here and a gry brik here <2min later> lala and a la la PURFECT!"

How is that effort.
Because you are learning your ways in succeeding to the best you can think of so you move a lvl up to making a wall then to a floor (Or I got it backwards but whatever) then a roof then you got a simple structure.

Because you are learning your ways in succeeding to the best you can think of so you move a lvl up to making a wall then to a floor (Or I got it backwards but whatever) then a roof then you got a simple structure.
People don't like big ugly builds.

You smacked together a bunch of dirt bricks into a flat cube and put up cube bricks for the walls. You can be a poor builder, but still put effort into it and end up with something that looks like terrain. I just see flat cube here.

You smacked together a bunch of dirt bricks into a flat cube and put up cube bricks for the walls. You can be a poor builder, but still put effort into it and end up with something that looks like terrain. I just see flat cube here.
Well cuz I don't see how its possible to dig up ramps with the tools

The forget are you talking about?

It's called putting together a little hill or something with five 4x4 cubes. Not that difficult.

The forget are you talking about?
Idk plus making terrain takes ages if you know how but I don't.

It's called putting together a little hill or something with five 4x4 cubes. Not that difficult.
Don't need you to be sensitive here.

This is effort bro. THIS.

This is effort bro. THIS.
-snip-
What does this have to do with you stuffting on me?

Nibble, Instead of rushing into it, Continue at your own speed and continue to find new ways to build from there, And as for you moby, Blockland is about more then just making good looking builds to please others, It's about actually enjoying the game.