Author Topic: Imscared  (Read 76355 times)

This is a single-player horror gamemode.

It is advised that you play at a medium-high volume, as some sounds will be critical to your success. Headphones will achieve this.
Press the escape key to leave the game. The game will malfunction if played in multi-player, for this reason please only use single-player.

When you are ready, you may download Imscared from the link below and then place it in your add-ons folder.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 03:59:10 PM by pecon98 »

This gamemode is by far the coolest use of the gamemode system I have seen so far.

;-;

That makes me jump every time.

What is this about?
... I'm scared...
MUST DOWNLOAD

"What have you DONE!?"
Nice.

Beat it and wasn't scared, though there was only one part that made me jump a little, didn't get caught except in parts where you had to

This is amazingly accurate, it's sad that you couldn't put in the password thing or the notepad files that get made when the game closes

Also, i noticed the footstep sounds don't play, is there a reason for that?

This is going to be a hit. No wonder why I have seen your status on single player mode..
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:42:47 PM by Advanced Bot »

Is there supposed  to be a black screen when you start it up? If there is, I can't figure out how to do anything.

I dont know why, but I decided to do a playthrough of this...
it was awesome
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 10:41:26 AM by Muzzles56 »

« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:34:19 PM by pecon98 »

You shouldn't have done that.
cant tell if game reference...

Actually, I spawn around these columns instead of the actual spawn point. I'll try re-downloading it.

Actually, I spawn around these columns instead of the actual spawn point. I'll try re-downloading it.
Ill have a fix by tonight. The problem has to do with your computer not loading bricks fast enough.

It's done.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 07:34:44 PM by pecon98 »

You're pretty.

I'm going to play this.