Author Topic: Imscared  (Read 78625 times)

Basically He Copied EVERYTHING from the original IMSCARED which is a Pixelated Horror Indie Game. Go check out the original, It is kind of more scary, If you want to download the original Heres a Link: http://gamejolt.com/games/other/imscared-a-pixelated-nightmare/10058/

Thanks to Takumi...

But also Pecon, This is Neat I love what you did here, this shows you COULD and CAN make other Horror indie games for Blockland, like take them from the original game and put them into Blockland, Like Slender, Amnesia, Hide...Etc

Holy stuff pecon, I love what you did with the fake ending: throw you back to the menu screen, suddenly he chuckles and the next thing you know is you're in a cage when he's floating around you.
I didn't even think that kind of stuff was possible in Blockland! Very well done, mate.

restarting Blockland takes a good while.

get rid of some of your client-sided add-ons
blockland starts in ~7 seconds for me

Wtf this is a serious gamemode, you edited the walkspeed, esc key...idk im just amazed by this. Awesome stuff man, makes me really enjoy Blockland even more now!

(One more thing)
Is it possible for you to make slender? I really want to see that.
say the word slender ever again and i will chop your friend balls off and feed them to my cat

doublepost because lolforgetyou
Make more please

YES

make lasting and elevator:source (would love to see this)

i haven't played this though, it won't show up in my gamemode menu. any help?

i haven't played this though, it won't show up in my gamemode menu. any help?
Did you extract the zip file? You're not supposed to
Did you put it in your add-ons folder?

say the word slender ever again and i will chop your friend balls off and feed them to my cat
Whoa dude, chill, there's nothing wrong with Slender

Did you extract the zip file? You're not supposed to
Did you put it in your add-ons folder?

i put it in my addons folder

I love a good horror game. I am going to test it out.

When will you add this to mutiplayer? You have to add this to mutiplayer cuase this is just dam scary. You may want to change the Face into a More scary face you know

You may want to change the Face into a More scary face you know

that's not the point