Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 353070 times)

So is there like an Inventory system like Minecraft?

or....

Possible themes:

Caverns
Jungle
Ice Caverns
Laboratory
Hell
Graveyard
Submerged Dungeon
Desert Tomb

spectacular game. would buy when it comes out and play with all my friends

Test is over for now, figured out a few bugs while people were playing. Thanks to everyone who came and helped test.

Also perhaps difficulty is a bitttt high at the moment for the first levels.

Literally attempted to join at the last possible moment. There's always next time.

Test is over for now, figured out a few bugs while people were playing. Thanks to everyone who came and helped test.

Just when I started downloading

Yeah definitely. I literally went up to one room and it was full of Dark Knights.
Other than that, the game is pretty rad. I actually a good amount of fun playing it.

Damn didn't realize there was a playtest today lol

yeah, those dark knights are the bane of my existence

if you get the feather item you start bouncing and it's super loving glitchy and you can get stuck in room transitions by repeatedly passively bouncing into a room with a transition and bouncing back into the first room, where you just repeatedly bounce unless you jump.

goddamnit Rotondo lol
better luck next time for me
literally the only time I wasn't watching this thread constantly
I was playing Golden Sun: The Lost Age for the past 7-8 hours straight

Got to play once again because I'm persistent in trying to play it.

Really loved it when I did play it, perhaps Skeleton John was a bit too much of a sponge considering it was just me and I might suggest he could try to land on you whenever he jumped to force you to move around a bit more, but that is up to you.

Dangit, I missed it!

Anyway, I've downloaded the client, and I've been bothered to buy myself a wired Xbox 360 controller to play this. (Should arrive soon).

EDIT: Aaaa my computer won't let me run it as it fears it will be harmful :I

Nevermind I had to click run anyway.

It's taking years to load on LAN :(
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:17:50 AM by Majorth »

It's taking years to load on LAN :(
That's because the build was designed to only be played if the master/only server is on. It is the only way to play until release.