The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release

Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 345707 times)

It keeps saying no servers found D:
I successfully joined via IP though

how the forget do i join
wew server is full
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 05:11:02 PM by Maxx° »

did the server go down

Crashed, back up now.

Edit: if anyone did something strange do share to cause the crash do share. I'm going to run the debug build in a bit and try to catch it then.

u can see the underside of the blocks on the bridge. Not a huge deal, but it's kinda weird.

Crashed, back up now.

Edit: if anyone did something strange do share to cause the crash do share. I'm going to run the debug build in a bit and try to catch it then.
I know right before the crash I was holding someone in a bed and right as the bed was destroyed everything lagged, dunno if it's related
the person who was on the bed disappeared it seemed

I also noticed that when you initially spawn you're sorta inside the ground and it makes your character shake up and down a bit

Some suggestions/bugs:

Customizable emotes for the d-pad would be nice. Something where you can choose which sayings you want to bind to the 4 directions. AND/OR do a circular menu with the other stick on the controller. The 4 on the d-pad could be quick emotes players can choose.

Action Feed: A separate chat box in the top right that shows kills, deaths, and maybe potions/scroll uses.

Don't let downed players thrown into the ladder activate the timer. Also increase the timer maybe?

You loose your money when changing floors.

The level changing scene is too short imo. It should last long enough to show the last person leaving.

Smaller healing items should disappear for only the person who "ate" them. AKA even if you pick up a small healing item it goes away for you but others will still be able to pick it up. Just to help players last a bit longer. Big healing items should still be one use for only one player though.

Life bars below names would be nice. Have them disappear/go transparent when you get close other players.

Option to always have the camera locked onto your character would be cool.  

Holy hell how long are you testing because I'm about to take a long bath to clear my sinuses

can't join because of this message when doing a direct connect to the IP:

and the server's not in the master list

Holy hell how long are you testing because I'm about to take a long bath to clear my sinuses
he said at least two hours at October 09, 2015, 04:15:14 AM
so about, at minimum, a half hour left
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 05:41:46 PM by dargereldren »

Master server is bugging, it's still up though.

Join by ip to this

76.19.70.58:28000

Here's a picture of what I was mentioning before:

"score boar"
this actually gives me a splendid idea: the score boar

literally a boar that appears after you beat a boss that compares all the player's scores and gives the highest scoring one a crown ala super mario 3d world

crown should be entirely cosmetic so you don't gain desires to kill your friends over it

Master server is bugging, it's still up though.

Join by ip to this

76.19.70.58:28000
nope, still times out

ping doesn't work either for some reason