The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release

Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 344882 times)

Don't let the excitement wane.

Just became a slacker backer and backed $24 to this game!

for you beta testers who use the Discord desktop app (such as myself):

« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 01:51:31 AM by dargereldren »

I'm just getting started with Discord. It'll have the benefit of allowing people to see that you are in the game, but is there anything other than that?

Just became a slacker backer and backed $24 to this game!

Thanks, just sent the email.

Sorry it took so long was out all day saturday.

for you beta testers who use the Discord desktop app (such as myself):

Cool thanks for suggesting it to them.

----

Testing more new enemies.

This one is more just a fun to kill enemy, not too deadly.

oh man that looks great

You could make an enemy that splits in two after you kill it, one melee half and the other ranged.

you're killing it's children

A boss that splits multiple times would be a fun mechanic (maybe a giant slime, generally.) where it'd split every 1/4 of its health depleted
that'd be a fun thing to fight against

also on a side note, have you thought of an attack that homes in on a tile-based pattern?
something like this video (what about the random tile attacks too?)

what about a reverse enemy - they'd spawn in groups of 4, but if you let them get close to each other, they'll merge and form a bigger guy and heal up as well

what about a reverse enemy - they'd spawn in groups of 4, but if you let them get close to each other, they'll merge and form a bigger guy and heal up as well

oh i like this idea

Like those slimes from Spiral Knights!