Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 341659 times)

It was most likely due to the streaming that it had issues, some people have reported success with that while others have found problems.

On your main pc it should detect controllers if you plug them in after the fact, steam controllers could potentially be doing something to interfere with this but I'm not sure.
just tested today with only steam controllers, no xbox controllers or casting it to another computer
same issue of none were detected, unfortunately I don't have the xbox controllers with me to test with

I'm just a bit surprised that it's giving issues here and nowhere else
valve did pretty good at having their controllers pretend to be xbox controllers

every time ive tried to do splitscreen, only one screen works. using only xbox controllers. the rest of the screens bug out or are black.
this might be pageloss idk

being inspired by 8-bit games doesn't mean your game has to look like ass

this whole "3D pixels" thing just doesn't work for something trying to be a full game

stop

this whole "3D pixels" thing just doesn't work for something trying to be a full game

stop
except it doesn't look like ass and it's really fun and functional

stop
Hey gamer i disagree with you because i do not feel as though there is any reason that the graphical style of this game is any more or less valid than any other, and i do not understand why you're implying that it's a style that shouldn't be done for "full" (by which i assume you also mean "real??") games!!!

stop
ok well 1: you're extremely late if you want that to change and 2: no it's fine

god damned opinions
could your opinion at least not have this
doesn't mean your game has to look like ass
stop
this is unnecessary and pretty forgetin rude

stop
What is your issue

It is an art style Rotondo goes for and i think it has it's charm. :)

a 3ds port of this game would be nice.

a 3ds port of this game would be nice.
Come to think of it, yeah, maybe.

if torque is easy to port to ds, then maybe. but its unlikely to be possible since its so old, and it definitely would take a lot more effort to pass nintendo certification to publish a game for the 3ds (eg developing some 3ds specific content or utilizing the 3d feature). enough to justify another year of development which is a bit much just for a 3ds port, given the 3ds is already slowly getting outdated

if torque is easy to port to ds, then maybe. but its unlikely to be possible since its so old, and it definitely would take a lot more effort to pass nintendo certification to publish a game for the 3ds (eg developing some 3ds specific content or utilizing the 3d feature). enough to justify another year of development which is a bit much just for a 3ds port, given the 3ds is already slowly getting outdated

what are you talking about "out dated", the 3ds has been more popular than the wii u always. and it's still very popular today. and i've seen minecraft rip offs get into the nintendo shop easily. and i personally think that nintendo would love this game, because it has a sort of legend of zelda spin off.