Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 345700 times)

any news on the 3ds port? or if you're going to do it at all?

any news on the 3ds port? or if you're going to do it at all?
I'm pretty certain that's not even on the to-do list yet. If it will happen it'll probably be after the main release.

I'm pretty certain that's not even on the to-do list yet. If it will happen it'll probably be after the main release.
well i guess it depends on how much money they will pay him

well i guess it depends on how much money they will pay him
rarely will big name console companies pay developers to make games for them. maybe the big studios. what rotondo means about getting enough $$ is getting enough funding to get through developing the port, since nintendo would only fund games they can either make money off of or be a huge motivating factor to buy the console

what happened to the game
rotondo has been gone since the 17th of january

what happened to the game
rotondo has been gone since the 17th of january
He's recovering from a repetitive strain injury. We better hope he has good health insurance, or else the game funds are probably being drained by chiropractors and physical therapists :c

is anyone else having a weird bug where you can't move whenever you enter a different room for like 10 seconds?

is anyone else having a weird bug where you can't move whenever you enter a different room for like 10 seconds?
I've been getting this bug, one time I waited at least 5 minutes and it was still frozen.

You have Rotondo on discord?
In the FD discord server, for the reasons above he is inactive though

In the FD discord server, for the reasons above he is inactive though

Theres a Forgettable Dungeon discord? Is it only for kickstarter backers?

Theres a Forgettable Dungeon discord? Is it only for kickstarter backers?
na just ask me later i can probably ask for an invite link or get them to invite you.

its still pretty dead though as we near one year past the original hopeful release date :(

its ok rotondo we'll be patient we've learned from badspot how to be patient