The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release

Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 341632 times)

If you can, you should do an extended .gif, showing Batman throwing a boomerang, Green Arrow firing arrows, Superman throwing a heavy object, and Flash running at high speed from a buff.

You could maybe do more for other superheroes, but these things fit the characters with things that can already happen in the game.

I really can't wait to get this game out to people and see what they make.
prepare for an abundance of richards

I made this gif and posted it to the DCComics sub since I go there a bit, does anyone remember who made these sprites originally I'd love to give proper credit.

i wanna say fastlex but i'm probably wrong

I figured it out by googling around a lot, it was nienhaus1 from the @Team characters thread.

I posted a quick update about a few things,

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rotondo/forgettabledungeon/posts/1407617

...Also we got another pledge cancellation this time it was a 500 dollar backer :(

I'm a bit bummed but I just wish he cancelled it earlier so when we had that big boost from reddit someone could have pledged in.

I'm confident someone is going to scoop up the 500 dollar pledge, but yeah still a bit of a bummer to see the kicktraq go into negatives again.

I would have had the legs in a running pose

...Also we got another pledge cancellation this time it was a 500 dollar backer :(

dang

Someone upgraded their pledge to the 500 dollar tier, so now we're only down 71 dollars today.

We're going to enter the final 48 hours at 6PM EST, during that we should get a decent natural boost from Kickstarter itself. If people starred the campaign they'll get a reminder about it as well.

We have a good shot at making the mini open world hub stretch goal share the game around if you can, I'd really appreciate it.

Anybody notice that the whole game is about exploring an inn's basement?

someone make undertale characters
I gave it a shot here's how it came out.

First real attempt at spriting for the game. It actually came out better than I expected, but some of it can definitely be improved.

Anybody notice that the whole game is about exploring an inn's basement?

Shh, don't tell anyone it's a secret.

I gave it a shot here's how it came out.
First real attempt at spriting for the game. It actually came out better than I expected, but some of it can definitely be improved.

These are awesome, thanks for making them.

----

Anyway, we just hit our 48 hour mark. If one of you could post final 48 hour reminders to r/indiegames and r/indiegaming I'd really appreciate it.

I'm going to make a self post in r/games tomorrow or tonight and hopefully get some attention with that talking about the game.

I wish I had one more crazy gif idea for r/gaming but I'm drawing a blank sadly, but hey making the front page of reddit 3 times ain't bad!

Edit: made a special gif to celebrate 48 hours left,

« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:57:46 PM by Rotondo »

This will hopefully be the last double toast for a while,

Made this fallout gif, if you can think of a snappy title post it to reddit and reap potential karma.

The title I was messing around with was "I expected the fallout 4 character creator to be higher resolution", but it's not great.

Final 24 hours of the kickstarter!

We're at $15,814 currently

It's going to be a relief when this is all over, I'm looking forward to sleeping in the day after the Kickstarter ends.

Edit: Also as an added bonus I don't have to spam the kickstarter anymore, so woo. I can get back to posting crappy gifs to reddit, and yelling at people on the Blockland forums.

im posting this on reddit so the kickstarter can get some attention
Got deleted