freek

Author Topic: freek  (Read 13113 times)

I can no longer take this kid seriously haha

the posts OP makes have made me want to cringe.

inb4 tavros is a friend and makes me cringe

You don't even know what white knighting means.

Seriously, Kaiiu, STOP PLAYING AROUND, AND PROVE YOUR POINT! Stop saying "i clowned this forgeter," or "shut up, [lame insult]," ACTUALLY STATE AND PROVE YOUR POINT! I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS stuff, SO PLEASE...

PROVE YOUR loving POINT! Sorry for the outburst...
the "point" is you pretended to be a girl. sad lol

It's hurts so much to see that this kid goes from trying to make a drama, then to insulting people because they don't agree with his thread.

OP is a selfish bitch that needs to grow up a little bit and realize his opinion isn't the only one here.

It's hurts so much to see that this kid goes from trying to make a drama, then to insulting people because they don't agree with his thread.

OP is a selfish bitch that needs to grow up a little bit and realize his opinion isn't the only one here.
lol. arent you the guy who ragequit the forums. is this like your 5th acc? scram loser lmao

Kaiiu its sad how you think you can still win when everyone is against you and you lost a long time ago.

Kaiiu its sad how you think you can still win when everyone is against you and you lost a long time ago.
kaiiu will just throw stuff at you, hoping that you will leave. so that he can continue his stufffest

lol i already won. skull candy got completely owned erly on in the thread. we're supposed to be focusing on freek bu my haters trying to take cheap shots and i sent em home crying.
anyway back on topic: why is freek so scared of CKT?

anyway back on topic: why is freek so scared of CKT?
I'm not. What the hell am I supposed to discuss here? It's already been established that people think I'm a whiteknight and you're going on other people while making a complete ass out of yourself. ooh wow I'm so scared of you.

I'm not. What the hell am I supposed to discuss here? It's already been established that people think I'm a whiteknight and you're going on other people while making a complete ass out of yourself. ooh wow I'm so scared of you.
not everyone wants your dumb "random" humor on the forums. its cool if you post one thread, and it's actually funny but if its not dont post it.

not everyone wants your dumb "random" humor on the forums. its cool if you post one thread, and it's actually funny but if its not dont post it.
the irony...

IT HURTS SO BAD

the irony...

IT HURTS SO BAD
i dont post dumb videos. saying "hurr irony lol :)" doesnt even make sense here

i dont post dumb videos. saying "hurr irony lol :)" doesnt even make sense here
have to agree with him here, ckt doesn't have a youtube account if i'm correct