Author Topic: Cohort - oink  (Read 90913 times)

So many good ideas! I'd like to see all of them done :P
And I still have my own project to finish. But I haven't been building for over a week. Damn you, War Thunder, stealing all my attention!

What saves have you published? Any chance of getting a link to each, particularly Collab City?

What saves have you published? Any chance of getting a link to each, particularly Collab City?
they didnt make collab city.
Bushido and Eksi organized collab city and cohort made seattle. each of them are different.

they didnt make collab city.
Bushido and Eksi organized collab city and cohort made seattle. each of them are different.

I don't remember these things
I'd appreciate a link anyway

Many People built things on collab city, i did too. It was an awesome project... We need More Like this Yeah Yeah.

@port - we only published Blockoseatte for now. Utopia city  is next. Maybe the Labs and Eole island will be, but they are not ready yet! I invite you to visit our website for more informations.

@cohorts members - I'll finish my projects but if you want, we could start some community project together, but i admit I have no idea lol
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 08:02:00 AM by Sylvanor »

The lab looks so loving fancy with dark lighting, player light on and max shaders

The lab looks so loving fancy with dark lighting, player light on and max shaders
danke.

Deep underground, Recycling area... The hazardous material area.

Various hidden places and secret passages everywere.

Sleven wants Pepsi, or Psepi...

Another better view of the room! (i like this view pretty much)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 05:12:39 PM by Sylvanor »

is it just me, or does it seem sylvanor is the only person in this clan that does stuff?

Others do suff, but they dont post their work, or they do it less often than me.

is it just me, or does it seem sylvanor is the only person in this clan that does stuff?

Syl always been the main producer, really no one can outmatch him. However, I dare say that both myself and Anti work on our own goodies. Don't know about the others.

I do stuff too! Sometimes...
I built something yesterday. Or rather, I demolished it so further improvements would be easier. But I'm not ready to show it here yet. I like the dramatic big-build-out-of-nowhere-effect :P

I do stuff, I'm just really busy and kind of in a heap of problems- so I can't do very much.

Your website, just lovely.

i stop utopia. thanks to rtb. bye and no questions
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 03:15:18 PM by Sylvanor »