starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it

Author Topic: starwars45 - Remove your pony avatar or I'll make a topic about it  (Read 14105 times)

starwars45's Profile

After his return from his ban from stuffting on the MLP topic, he reunites himself with his PMing privileges and uses his idiot powers to send me a heartwarming compliment about my avatar.

If you read closely at the 3rd message, you can see "instead of starting a whole topic about it".
He wanted to make a topic...

...about the removal of avatar...
...okay then

Since I've already blocked him and reported the 1st message, I guess there is nothing left to do but debate about the subject.

Because of recent events on this forum, I should also throw out something:

There is a big difference between hating MLP and/or Bronies and just being a general friend about it.
Same goes for Bronies. There is a big difference between liking the show and posting putrid stuff wherever you go (We have threads to contain that stuff)

Quote from: Grassy's Personal Messages
forget you
« Sent to: Grassy on: April 15, 2013, 11:39:16 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

You are are a dumbass brony. You just spread your autism everywhere with that avatar. Get the forget out before it spreads.

Everyone (everyponylolololo) has every right to use the avatar they want to use. This guy is obviously either a bit of a stupid or just a terrible troll and should be ignored.

He's an idiot for not being able to tolerate a tiny picture on the side of his screen. /support

starwars avatar makes me get the sudden urge to play BF Vietnam

anyways,
/support

He can't just say "Oh, I don't like your avatar, That means you absolutely have to change it because im the boss of you!" and NOT expect them to not change their avatar.

I do dislike starwars45 He's is a richard...
/full surport

You should've let him make that topic. Would've been hilarious.

/support

You should've let him make that topic. Would've been hilarious.

/support
He was probably bluffing.

He was probably bluffing.

You could've gave him until 1 or 2 days, then make this drama. :cookieMonster:

to be honest your avatar is pretty annoying. not because its a pony but because it jiggles like my snake.

to be honest your avatar is pretty annoying. not because its a pony but because it jiggles like my snake.
Well it is the Milkmare.
That is all the detail you'll get from me.

Well it is the Milkmare.
That is all the detail you'll get from me.

I just want to say that it's not an official thing from the show. Okay, bye.

I didn't realize that was a pony
could have guessed it was but seriously