RIFT Free to play

Author Topic: RIFT Free to play  (Read 10576 times)

I'm totally ok with it now, I found an old guild i used to raid with, Fun times ahead.

How well does it run under Linux?

Got to level 18 with a marksman. I feel like I picked a really button mashing heavy class. I just made a cleric on Necropolis to level with a buddy of mine

Edit: Tails what server are you on I may want to come over there so I have someone else to play with

I still can't remember the name of the new server, Europe / Zaviel.

I play there with mr cc And a few other friends.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 07:25:10 AM by tails »

Streaming Rift
http://www.twitch.tv/alteredorigin

Edit: Playing a match of LoL real fast :P
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 10:58:09 PM by Muffin »

Im hesitant to try it, there is a reason it went free to play after all...

Why be hesitant to try something free?

Why be hesitant to try something free?
Takes time and bandwidth to download. May or may not require a reboot to launch, etc.

Got to level 18 with a marksman. I feel like I picked a really button mashing heavy class. I just made a cleric on Necropolis to level with a buddy of mine

Edit: Tails what server are you on I may want to come over there so I have someone else to play with

I don't know if they ever fixed it but the reason I quit was because you could just make a macro with all your skills to 1 button and just spam 1 button all day it was really handicapped. Like on WoW you can only have 1 global cooldown skill per macro which is a lot better I can't play an MMO that is 1 button.

You could always not do that.

I've spent the last couple of days working on my guilds dimension, It's getting pretty good.

Well, looks like i know what i'll be playing today. Anyone want to play with me?

What server did you make a person on?

What server did you make a person on?
Haven't made a person yet

sooo

got any recommendations?