The origins of your name.

Author Topic: The origins of your name.  (Read 11889 times)

um.. when i played rtb my name was Gaara, because it was a cool name from naruto. After iI stopped watching it, i changed it to Minion.
I was in your clan :D

Now I'm tellin a story.

Ok, 4 or 5 years ago I got an game the name of it was Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 and  the best name I could get there was Tony.
In te next 3 years my gamer name changed like 4 times. Than my name was more like some Japandumforget and I found that awesome so I searched some more what this and that means and i found out that San means master (or three in some other country) and Ting was bout the Simpsons (Tingle Tangle Bob or what ever he is called. :D)

stuff story but I was like 2 weeks away from a Comp.

i have a long story......

A while ago i was nicknamed joroto.
Then when i played Neopets my username was jorotoking
I started to play wow, and i played a rouge named Conle.
I got bored of that character and made a mage called Conalight.
Later, i couldn't think up of a good name till i found Kahjah for a warror
I quit wow for a while, then played it again and made Holy Ninja rouge.
i played this game called bots with my cousins who live far from me and named
my guy Overlord.
I started playing Supreme Comander, and i got the name Dr.Pain from
My friends dads nickname Dr. (Somthin)

and i havent changed that ever since

I got my nickname, ZelectaX, from my dream. ZeleX is a shortened version of it.

TBM was also where i made the amazing SS GAMECUBE which was a gamecube i built then converted into a boat. then for some rasin i put wings on it to make it a boat/plane thing.

I lol'd

i got benofdoom because in like 3rd grade my teacher said putting no spaces was improper so whn i was making my frist runescape accuont i thought ben of doom
but then i rembered what my teacher said and i changed it

Some people know this already, but here it goes.

In the mid 90s, my dad raced online in NASCAR games under the name Bones3. When he was going up, he grew tall quickly and appeared "boney" so people called him Bones. When he started racing he wanted to use just Bones, but it was taken...  same for Bones1 and Bones2, so he became Bones3. In the late 90s, I took on the internet and adopted Bones4.

Well, my actual 'internet name' is NickTheSushi or 'Nicholas', Mostly the first one.

Here goes.

Well, when I first took on the internet, I never knew we used 'Usernames' other than our own names, I was that new. So I cruised along the internet as 'Nicholas' for awhile. Then a year ago, I was talking to my friend online, when my mom came home with some Chinese Take-Out. We had teriaki (chicken), and my older sister didn't eat it. She wanted to have some Japanese fish, as she doesn't eat meat. So when she said 'japanese', I was eating some rice and typing random japanese words in English. Then I came to Sushi. After being on the internet for a few years, I decided I needed a new identity on here. So I shortened my name to Nick and added TheSushi. That is the origin of my name, NickTheSushi :D

Mine was a Accadent :D
It was a while ago when i played MapleSEA and i miss spelt "Kenen"
Menen Was a cool name, then i quit MapleSEA and went to global, and Added xX'es to my Name

AND TAT AM STOWIE OF MAH NAEM

Well...
Oh just random notice: Im unbanned. lol.
My story's really really long >_> so Ill sum it up.
I had a YouTube in 2006, called Danate14 after this dude I made up who carried around this wooden sword.... So yeah, that got deleted for no reason whatsoever, which I did not do. I think I got hacked >_>
Then I made two other accounts, Woodsword14 and Pivotmasters14, Pivotmasters was for Pivoting, Woodsword was just plain handicapped... I got hacked on Woodsword and some handicap messed up the whole point of it >_>
And then some kid from my school got my Password on Pivotmasters and deleted it, I had taken the name JD (my initials) in my Pivots so I decided to make an account called JDofPivot and it stuck.
Thentheyallexplodedtheend.

Thousands of years ago before the game blockland existed I played a little game called Timesplitters Two with my friend, I tried to use my normal game name, Electrodemonkey but it was way too long for the eight letter space, so, thinking through my head for more names I found XiaoXiao, a stick figure animation and game site which I was enamored with at the time; but due to some twist of fate I forgot how to spell the name so I spelled it XoaxXoax. This was a time when I wasn't creative with my online names like I am now so I kept it only for timesplitters alone. Then Online games came into my view and I played over twenty different games with the name Electrodemonkey but eventually games made limited character spaces and Electrodemonkey could not fit in the space given, which aggrivated me profusely. I brought XoaxXoax back but thought it was stupid and shortened it simply to Xoax. For many games after that I used Xoax, all games I played then are not being used because they got stupid. Finally after years of searching, after so many hours of wasted game time looking for the right one for me I found, Blockland. Legos! The best of all toys online with unlimited bricks? It was absolutely the best day ever in all of life.

:cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 02:38:22 PM by Xoax »

My name in Vanilla was Robert, at first I liked it but it was a strange game. One day, a guy named biLLy came to my Vanilla server and said "Go to Returntoblockland.com now!" so I did.
I changed my name to Darth Vader because of the mask. I made many friends in RTB but my first friend was really cool, his name was Cheese, The Subs brother. One day he put me in a big glass cage and made me 20 20 20, So I changed my name to Darth VaZilla, like Darth Vader mixed with Godzilla.
 I had it like that for a while, but then everything changed.... I learned about clans. The first clan I joined was [ICE]. The leader was LaLaM24. I made a pretty good build and he accepted it. from then on I was Darth VaZilla[ICE].
I joined another clan named (EBL) and the leader was Mr.Cookie. I made Cloud's Buster Sword and he accepted it. Everything changed from then, I was (EBL)Darth VaZil[ICE].
 I asked Mr.Çøõkiè how he got his name and he said alt-codes.net. I went there and made my name (€ßι)DÈÀτh ßø(\/)β[ï¢È]. I saw there was going to be a game called Blockland Retail, so about a month after it came out, I bought it. I tried to put my same name as before, But it turned into DãH ßø(V)b. And that is the story of Dah Bomb.

Sorry for the bump.
I never thought about it, but I remember you O_o

Now I'm tellin a story.

Ok, 4 or 5 years ago I got an game the name of it was Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 and  the best name I could get there was Tony.
In te next 3 years my gamer name changed like 4 times. Than my name was more like some Japandumforget and I found that awesome so I searched some more what this and that means and i found out that San means master (or three in some other country) and Ting was bout the Simpsons (Tingle Tangle Bob or what ever he is called. :D)

stuff story but I was like 2 weeks away from a Comp.
THPS3 still is a great game.

Well i made a myspace and i found a way to make it look like i had a double chin in my photos so i predented i was fat and but hamburgers in my background and i wass thinking of a name and i guess my brother said MCDEVIN well i think thats what happened but sence no one had the name McDevin in any online games i made it that cause uhh i liked it.....

"What's Your Pirate Name?" quiz. (Captain Calico Dread)

Vanilla/RTB: Captain Dread

Retail: Dread

:D