The origins of your name.

Author Topic: The origins of your name.  (Read 11663 times)

I started off playing Runescape around 2003-04 ish, and couldn't think of a name, so I used what I knew best, tape :D. I knew tape best because I always made stuff out of it, Like

Hellicopters
Treasure chests
or Trains

I wanted tape, but it was taken, knowing Runescape. So I went with Tapemaster, and it was taken. I got like a number by alphabetical order in 2nd and 3rd grade, and it was 21 both times, so I thought, meh, why not. Thats how I came up with Tapemaster21, but most of the time, I use Tape when I can, cuz thats what I was shooting for in the first place. :D

I feel bad now. Scott William Hollingsworth.

My mom came up with it as my very first screen name on AOL 5.0 and it's been that ever since. EVERYTHING I use is Swholli.

Hollingsworth is now officially the most awesome last name I've ever heard.

EDIT: Alright people keep talking to me about my long story and ask me to finish it, which I can't right now, but I'd like everyone to go check it out... apparently it brings back memories for some people. It's on page 3, you can't miss it.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 01:37:14 PM by Pimpin »

My mom came up with it as my very first screen name on AOL 5.0 and it's been that ever since. EVERYTHING I use is Swholli.

Hollingsworth is now officially the most awesome last name I've ever heard.

EDIT: Alright people keep talking to me about my long story and ask me to finish it, which I can't right now, but I'd like everyone to go check it out... apparently it brings back memories for some people. It's on page 3, you can't miss it.

Well I'm glad to know my name has a fan.

My name was first used by me in June 07,when I had created a Neopets account for no real reason.That same month,I got addicted to Roblox,and I used the name there too.From then on,there were only 2 Intarwebz profile names I would use:

Gageaz
GagePerson

My name in Vanilla was Robert, at first I liked it but it was a strange game. One day, a guy named biLLy came to my Vanilla server and said "Go to Returntoblockland.com now!" so I did.
I changed my name to Darth Vader because of the mask. I made many friends in RTB but my first friend was really cool, his name was Cheese, The Subs brother. One day he put me in a big glass cage and made me 20 20 20, So I changed my name to Darth VaZilla, like Darth Vader mixed with Godzilla.
 I had it like that for a while, but then everything changed.... I learned about clans. The first clan I joined was [ICE]. The leader was LaLaM24. I made a pretty good build and he accepted it. from then on I was Darth VaZilla[ICE].
I joined another clan named (EBL) and the leader was Mr.Cookie. I made Cloud's Buster Sword and he accepted it. Everything changed from then, I was (EBL)Darth VaZil[ICE].
 I asked Mr.Çøõkiè how he got his name and he said alt-codes.net. I went there and made my name (€ßι)DÈÀτh ßø(\/)β[ï¢È]. I saw there was going to be a game called Blockland Retail, so about a month after it came out, I bought it. I tried to put my same name as before, But it turned into DãH ßø(V)b. And that is the story of Dah Bomb.

Sorry for the bump.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:28:50 PM by Dah Bomb »

:cookieMonster:

Omg!
My Mom's side of the family has the last name Hollingsworth :O

On topic Edit!   This will make no sense unless you know that I like to make lego animation movies. there now i can tell the story.

I wanted a neat name for a ninja in a movie, but i wanted it to start with J because i had a neat logo design if it could be a J, and J is the first letter of my real name (Jaiden)  So i started thinking of random names and Jirue (sounds like J-eye-roo) popped into my head, and it seemed kinda catchy, and looked epic in my cover design >:D

And I used that back when i used to play WoW, and I found out about RTB, and used both JJ7609 and Jirue, When retail came along i just used Jirue. :D (OMG Blast from the past, my current avatar IS a ninja :D)

And if you wanted to know, I did make a Red lego ninja, and made a tiny little movie clip that is crappy compared to today because the camera had horrible resolution, and I was like 8 or 9, maybe even 10 so the animation was not the best.  (If you want to know what music i played in the movie for some strange reason, it was Kung Fu Fighting >:D)
:cookieMonster:
Lol, cleaver way of finding a name :P
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 06:50:06 PM by jirue »

I was thinking of something other than darkzero.

This was all I could come up with.

You have no imagination.  :cookieMonster:

My name was evanellis2 on RTB for a while, then I did a James Bond movie with someone, so I changed my name to 'James Bond' people kept asking me why my name was James Bond, and that it was cheap, so I dropped the bond.

You have no imagination.  :cookieMonster:
I was very tired, It was like, 4 AM when I signed up.

My name is Colten.
At one point I flipped my name and made it Netloc, but noone liked it :D
Also, for about 10 minutes I was legofan

um.. when i played rtb my name was Gaara, because it was a cool name from naruto. After iI stopped watching it, i changed it to Minion.