7 (0.8%)
Camel
12 (1.3%)
DeadFur
18 (1.9%)
Human
352 (38%)

Total Members Voted: 923

Author Topic: Furry Megathread - Furry Things Here  (Read 4475667 times)

Fox said you don't need to constantly let everyone know you don't like things, and you responded with "about the not having to let everyone else know: i voice my opinions because bottling up emotions and thoughts is stupid and pretty unhealthy"
I'm not sure what else there is to interpret
idk you're the one who brought up emotions
not every emotion is extremely strong
weak emotions exist as well
example: a weak emotion that i'm feeling is annoyance currently

example: a weak emotion that i'm feeling is annoyance currently
Oh, don't worry, you're not alone

On a more personal note, my objection to furry is aesthetic.  The snout look is terrible and I think it's used as a crutch by bad artists to avoid triggering a negative response from the specialized face processing area of the brain that we all have.  I also dislike the hyper-accessorized 'scene' look and how everything has to look like a try-hard teenager. 

There are some super talented artists that do furry - more than their used to be it seems.  Maybe they've just gotten older and improved, which is admirable.  But their work could be further improved by adding human faces.
Overgrowth does the anthropomorphic animal look perfectly by having more human than animal. They still have the snouts, but the realistic look is still better than the Disney faces furry artists seem to go for.

1. way to act like an ass
2. because it costs a lot of money to raise a child and my parents never have enough money to do anything because they have 3 children still in their household. my brother, my handicapped sister, and i all cost a lot to keep alive/45k a year doesn't work for a family of 5
I have 4 siblings and at one time we were living in a trailer we could barely pay for. We seldom had both water/power but never once did my parents want me to leave when I turned 18. After we lost the place I came up here and now live with 9 people and we are hardly staying afloat with what little money that comes in, it's even came down to me paying for stuff for the house. I don't even have a job, I make money off of sidestuff I can find.

At my house is myself, my grandpa (half paralyzed, can't work), my mom, my mentally challenged uncle (can't read, right, has issues comprehending some stuff), my mentally challenged cousin, and his two other sons. Then there is my little sisters. There is 3 of them. Our home is falling apart so what money is left from bills goes into fixing the house.
Your parents are either starfishs or you've pissed them off. I've been asked to stay up here and live on this rock for a long time to come due to what I do around here.

-snib-
i understand what you're saying and i'm not looking for sympathy or anything but there are some more pieces to my story
we're also 50k in debt from my mom's school loans
there's also another couple thousand from 3~ unpaid credit cards
i don't have any time to piss off my parents because i'm at school for 8 hours a day and my dad's always at work + my mom goes to sleep around 4pm
so i'd say that they're just starfishs

We have a car and truck payment along with bills and furniture to catch up/pay on. What's your point? If you guys are in such financial trouble that they don't want their own son there then something sure as hell is wrong.

What's your point? If you guys are in such financial trouble that they don't want their own son there then something sure as hell is wrong.
you kind of just answered that yourself

Daswiruch, take this drama somewhere else, jesus

this is not the place to argue

if you don't like this thread don't come here
if you don't like us don't come here

is it so hard to keep yourself away?

I guess the burning desire to whine is too strong for him to resist.

Daswiruch, take this drama somewhere else, jesus

this is not the place to argue

if you don't like this thread don't come here
if you don't like us don't come here

this is a wicked assumption
i'm not arguing whatsoever
i don't dislike the thread nor the people
this isn't the proper place for this kind of discussion but everyone else continued so why stop here?
I guess the burning desire to whine is too strong for him to resist.
go back and read because i'm far off from whining

edit:
fab would you mind telling me how you percieved this as an argument because i'm very confused
also i'd like some insight on why some of you think that i'm an starfish
i understand that nobody here has said it yet but i'm fairly sure that most of you think it

edit2: i'm going to assume that it's because i argue a lot but i'd really appreciate your insight
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 10:23:12 PM by Daswiruch »

you don't give up. do us a favor and get out of this thread and don't come back. please.

you don't give up. do us a favor and get out of this thread and don't come back. please.
what the forget
what have i done

i dunno people might still be holding that whole "i'm leaving the fandom but i still want the pron" thing against you

i dunno people might still be holding that whole "i'm leaving the fandom but i still want the pron" thing against you
i publicly said that it was a mistake and i regretted the decision

So what are you now? Do you like none of it and just want to come in to start stuff?